Which Subjects Better? (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Does anyone enjoy the Archaeology part of Ancient History?

kayvon

--
HSC
have you decided yet?

if not--- pick what the choice where your interests lie

business- starting a business
legal-- basically uselss-- doesnt help for law in any way-- but if ur interested in it, do it
modern-- if u like the politics of 20th century and like abt europe and japan and russia and all crazy places
ancient-- if ur interested in learning about things of many centuries past

it is ultimately your choice
but if i had to choose, id agree with nearly everyone here and say modern
because it is very interesting

but its up to you and u should choose according to what u want

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Kujah said:
Does anyone enjoy the Archaeology part of Ancient History?
I don't. I mean, I don't HATE it, but it's not exactly my idea of fun. Still, I have a great teacher and class, so the lessons are enjoyable, even when the work's not.

Modern sounds interesting, but it's fucking Indo China that put me off. :(

cs01001

HSC
Is Indochina like communism, vietnam stuff? We are doing civil war plus slavery in the US, pretty interesting!

PrettyVacant

HSC
=) I would hate to do any of those subjects.
And of course, since you haven't started any of them, you can't tell whether or not you'll be more interested in one or the other.
Therefore, well...argh, actually. It doesn't matter. Maybe talk to your teachers about it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
Is Indochina like communism, vietnam stuff? We are doing civil war plus slavery in the US, pretty interesting!
It's just basically their struggles to get the French off their land for independence. I don't know if we're moving fast, but we're doing the World at the Beginning of the Twentieth Century now :confused: Doing Revolutions is fun :D

ForgetReality

HSC
Well, I do Legal studies and Modern History out of the above.
Legal studies is a lot of notes and rather boring, unless you really really crave going over the constitution, parliament and all that other crud you do in Aust. hist & commerce in years 9 & 10.
Modern is a lot of hard work but it is worth it, I think. (Yeah, I love modern.)
Although, if you are Artistically inclined, I suggest Ancient because alot of the things connect and overlap.
I can't speak for business studies. Sorry. And goodluck.

Sk8ta Boii

HSC
well i do ancient history and its pretty intersting atm...if ur into ancient wars (knights, archers etc) then ancient wud suit u well.

business is alrite. its 1 of those subjects which u can get good marks in and which is also easy.

i dont do legal but a couple of ppl in my skool do it and wud want to drop it coz it got soo boring.

ccc123

HSC
Modern, but i'm clearly biased. I do both Legal and Modern, legal a bit blah but modern's awesome. I'm not a fan of ancient because so much of it is myth based, rather then fact-based.

Redbeard

HSC
I do ancient, modern and legal and believe all three are very interesting. I have also heard that there isn't much to business, and that it rather easy, but very boring. All of these comments don't matter though as it is not their decision, it is yours. You are the only one that knows what you like, so you should probably just go with your heart and make your own decision.

becksy

HSC
well I only do Modern and i hate it. sorry to all those modern fans but it is sooooo much harder than i thought.there is heaps and heaps of reading. i get assignments really close together and they are hard. to be honest i wish i didn't do it. out of my whole class everyone hates it except one and that person is last in the class. if you are chosing it because you think it will help your rank i will say "don't". think about what you really love and what you can't imagine ever hating and then choose subjects around that. you will have a much better time if you do and you won't regret anything, unlike me. i should have done that and based everything around art. i would have been so much happier. but it is really up to you. i hope i was some help. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)