Which Uni's in sydney would you consider part of the elite? (2 Viewers)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by MoNNiE
freaky out...apparently they do help you in finding a job... aka "internship'.. i've sorta already got mine sorted.. even though i have ages to go..but lets see what happens in the future
yeah, but finding work experience with civil is way easier than finding experience in IT u know! :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by MoNNiE
that's why you need contacts!!!!!
thats true- thats why i got work experience @ the qantas IT department when i was in yr. 10, whilst some uni. students were struggling to find work experience with their IT degrees. :D

evil99

HSC
because,,,,

Originally posted by Kittycat
My family overseas have never even heard of any other unis in Aus other than Sydney Uni
they only knew the city of Sydney only......

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Majesty
All i can say is, i'm happy that im learning what im learning at Macquarie, the people there are great (as in no snobby people). I mean gawd dammit even the Acturials are friendly! (most of them :D )
How did you reach the final conclusion? ^o) You won't meet real actuarials (@ Macq) because they're either too busy studying or they'll dropout, so they aren't real actuarials. :p

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by flyin'
How did you reach the final conclusion? ^o) You won't meet real actuarials (@ Macq) because they're either too busy studying or they'll dropout, so they aren't real actuarials. :p
Do you know a certain Acturial, third year this year. 4.0 GPA and scored 100 UAI in 2002? He's friendly. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)