which will be better: XBOX 360 OR PS3? (1 Viewer)

born 2 thug

HSC
Which do you think is better, the XBOX 360 OR THE PS3? Please feel free to have your say?

I personally would say PS3, since the the PS2 was an ultimate hit, who knows wat to expect fromm the pS3, and also i also enjoy the playstation games as opposed to the xbox ones. However both consoles are still pretty hardcore.

HannahMc

HSC
The only real advantage the PS3 has is that it's a Blu-Ray DVD player for under a grand.

The Wii blows them both out of the water.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Wii for me.

Golden shower of fun.

If it had to be between the 360 or ps3, then its near impossible to compare, given that one is out and the other isn't. I'd probably go with the ps3 because i've had the 360 for about 6 months and still not particularly excited over anything in particular - its basically become an expensive dvd player for me. On the other hand, Ps3 will have mgs-4 and the final fantasy franchise.

Still, i'm not even going to consider getting the ps3 until it lowers to a price that isnt laughable (not paying any more than 500$ for it max).

milsirhc

HSC
N/A
I would prefer PS3!

I owned PS1 and PS2 and I enjoyed all the games in there! But i'm sure it's gonna be expensive when it first come out in australia!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Umm you haven't played it, but you prefer it???

Wii for me as well

jovelar

HSC
well i dont know why some people said they prefere Wii when the question was "which will be better: XBOX 360 OR PS3?" and one said its up to the peron on what they like.. not the question

to sum up what i think, i think the ps3 will be beter, but the xbox 360 will be more popular cause its cheaper, and i like most of the game on a xbox but then i like games on a ps.. i stand by ps3 being beter.. i almost got one when it came out.. and alomost got a 360 the other day.. well what do yo all guys reckon??

HSC
i think the games that will be released will be around about the same. ps3 has more functions but the 360 is just so much COOLER

mixt

HSC
politik said:
Depends what each persons individual circumstances are. There is no better console.
haha true, this is one of the topics that could go on forever and ever and eevr (which is better? PC or consoles?)

wii is an excellent games console. its finally a games console solely for the purpose of gaming and is not over bloated with attempts to become a movie theatre

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
politik said:
Depends what each persons individual circumstances are. There is no better console.
Was the SNES not better than the CD-i? Chances are you don't even know what a CD-i is.

I'd choose a 360 over either of them at the moment, given the fact that it's been out the longest. The Wii and PS3 have pretty rubbish games out for them at the moment. The Wii in particular has been disappointing, everyone's pretty much just standing around until Nintendo have another first-party game released.

No doubt they both will be worth it in the future, though.

blowin39

HSC
I really dont know which is better but i think xbox 360 is better cause it is more cooler than the PS3.

I really dont care how good the quality or graphics of the game is i care about how much fun it is.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
aww what happened to good ol' nintendo!! But gotta admit.. xbox atw!

sladehk

le random
HSC
runtlocks said:
Was the SNES not better than the CD-i? Chances are you don't even know what a CD-i is.

I'd choose a 360 over either of them at the moment, given the fact that it's been out the longest. The Wii and PS3 have pretty rubbish games out for them at the moment. The Wii in particular has been disappointing, everyone's pretty much just standing around until Nintendo have another first-party game released.

No doubt they both will be worth it in the future, though.
wtf zelda was ok... smash will be a smash

anyway ps3 looks like a bigger meaner machine that xbox360 and will have the final fantasy franchise as mentioned before. xbox will have halo and probably go for online gaming, which the ps3 can also.

the wii is in a different category- more party fun- + younger theme but still mad fun

xbox360, ps3 --> realistic powerhungry gaming

tufungulla

HSC
i brought a preowned 360 cause its cheaper controls are shit and i prefer ps3 but it was only 300 for premium so o got it halo is shit but gta 4 coming

notoneto

HSC
Thats question is a bit unfair, for one the 360 has been out longer so more people will have them and there games. You can't say when the 360 came out they had the best games did they? plus the PS3 has come ou later to see what the 360 did and impove on that so its unfair to judge them to together

notoneto

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Wii for me.

Golden shower of fun.

If it had to be between the 360 or ps3, then its near impossible to compare, given that one is out and the other isn't. I'd probably go with the ps3 because i've had the 360 for about 6 months and still not particularly excited over anything in particular - its basically become an expensive dvd player for me. On the other hand, Ps3 will have mgs-4 and the final fantasy franchise.

Still, i'm not even going to consider getting the ps3 until it lowers to a price that isnt laughable (not paying any more than 500$ for it max).
Most consoles are very pricy when they come out (bar the Wii) even the 360 is still costing a bit so i would judge it because its price, plus i won't get to $500 for a long time. I'm still seeing 360 for $550-$750

dan.121212

HSC
xbox 360

already released exclusives that rock:

Forza 2
Gears of War
Bioshock
Halo 3 (The ultimate killer app)

along with essentially all good 3rd party games (such as ghost recon, splinter cell, R6:Vegas, Oblivion)

Still to come:
Mass Effect (exclusive)
Fable 2 (exclusive)
COD 4: Modern Warfare (the 360 exclusive beta ROCKED)
Assassin's Creed
PGR 4 (excluisve)
Halo Wras (exclusive)

among many more...

Azaan

HSC
the gaming lineup(mgs4, AC, FFXIII), the concole capabilites, the previous successes, the E3 awards and nominations

PS3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)