Would you go for an asian guy?

• Yes

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 41 53.9%

• Total voters

applegate

HSC
To all you white chicks out there would you go for an asian guy?

Why/why not?

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
haha, that video was pretty funny!

well, i currently like an asian guy, and their not my usual type, but this time its different, i really like the guy and yeah :S i mean there really isnt anything wrong with it, although some ppl do have issues with it but whateverr!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
applegate said:
To all you white chicks out there would you go for an asian guy?

Why/why not?
No, because they have faggot names like Applegate.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Asians have smaller penises, they are short, they are shy, some of them talk in jibberish, they play counterstrike all weekend and they wear glasses. =D I'm just imagining what a prejudiced, racist, generaliser would say =D

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:
Asians have smaller penises, they are short, they are shy, some of them talk in jibberish, they play counterstrike all weekend and they wear glasses. =D I'm just imagining what a prejudiced, racist, generaliser would say =D
You forgot their tendency to be skinny, lanky, and the penises aren't smaller - they're shorter but thicker. Also, it's not counter-strike these days, its Dota. It's not all weekend either - it's 24/7.

Gee, get with the times. [;

doctordev

HSC
Ah ha, in that case allow me to introduce myself. I am a curried asian international student and i can safely proclaim that i am nothing of the "smaller penises, they are short, they are shy, some of them talk in jibberish, they play counterstrike all weekend and they wear glasses" type.

Penis Size: comparable to the whites
Short and thin: Well i am 5'8" and weigh 75kg.
Shy: You obviously haven't met me (and many other fellow asians)
Jibberish: i am pretty sure i do not fall in this category
counterstrike: i have never played a fucking LAN game my entire life. There are better things to do to widen my horizons
Glasses: nah, i wear contacts

So there.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
I don't ever go for asian guys. I just don't find them attractive. And no its not because the ones i've only met are short, lanky, wear glasses, shy, and speak in chinese/japanese/mandarin etc... I have met some asian guys who are very cool, hip, with it, out going & speak english perfectly. I also don't go for wogs either i.e. lebanese, italians etc.. they are not my style. Asian guys are great as friends!! But thats it for me. I prefer european & south american guys.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
doctordev said:
Ah ha, in that case allow me to introduce myself. I am a curried asian international student and i can safely proclaim that i am nothing of the "smaller penises, they are short, they are shy, some of them talk in jibberish, they play counterstrike all weekend and they wear glasses" type.

counterstrike: i have never played a fucking LAN game my entire life. There are better things to do to widen my horizons

So there.
Wrong site.

This isn't lavalife.

HSC
doctordev said:

So there.
are you trying to show off to score yourself some action or something?

HSC
N/A
I like gay asian guys.
Straight ones are creepy...most of the time.
Halfies can be hot.

p-unit

HSC
yo why the fuck are indians not counted as asians
did i get my geography wrong

HSC
N/A
hell even some rusians are asians
Yeah like me :p
Indians are so cool, almost all Indians I've met are awesome. I guess they dont get considered asian cos they don't look stereotypically asian. Whatever that means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)