I can't go for that
HSC
not after the bdo :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

they DIDNT EVEN PLAY HOTEL YORBA </3
i had my dancing shoes on :(

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
I'm a fan of the White Stripes, fav song would prob be blue orchid followed by denial twist

G

genavania

does anyone listen to elephant when they are in a shit mood.
always makes me feel happy

love the stripes. little ghost and offend in every way

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
mr_brightside said:
eh...Better studio band...

I thought they sucked live.
AND NO HOTEL YORBA.
i missed teh hotel yorba :(

ps. they were awful live. in every song. tempos = waaaay out. i wanted to dance so bad :( but 7 nation army was too fast and my doorbell too slow :(

HSC
they massacred walking with a ghost by tegan and sara, making me dislike them even more than i do normally.

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
AAHH!! ... massive White Stripes fanboy right here :)

Bought their self-titled release on vinyl the other week ... sounds so amazingly raw .. screwdriver + cannon + sugar never tasted so good + jimmy the exploder out of an oldschool 70's stereo setup = well the headbang picture isnt working .. but its banging some heads :p

Besides this, Yeah the BDO performance was shocking .. thanks to that wank who thought it was funny to shine a lazer pointer in Jack's eye :\ .. was nice to hear "In the cold cold night" live though :)

De Stijl and White Blood Cells are easily my second and third favourite albums of theirs (after the self-titled) .. the son house cover "Death Letter" was definately the high point for me on Stijl .. Elephant was ok, I think "Ball and a Biscuit" and "Black Math" saved it from falling down too far .. Get behind me satan was an interesting turn, however Red Rain and Instinct Blues are amazing tracks ..

Yeah .. im a collector of White Stripes vinyls aswell .. so if anyone finds something unusual in their roof, dont hesitate to reply :p

Gangels

HSC
Born Dancer said:
AND NO HOTEL YORBA.
i missed teh hotel yorba :(

ps. they were awful live. in every song. tempos = waaaay out. i wanted to dance so bad :( but 7 nation army was too fast and my doorbell too slow :(
Yeh but just imagine playing the same song the same way every time. I saw them at the BDO and i admit it was disappointing. Why in the hell you'd play "cold cold night" for 10000 fans is beyond me, but they also had heaps of technical problems. My thoughts, get a new roadie crew.

But i think they're a bit overrated. My sister loves em though

lego

HSC
N/A
while they were bad at bdo, their sideshow was really good.

i like them, they make fun music

olchik

HSC
I was a fan of the White Stripes. But now I don't likу it much..

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
biomic said:
AAHH!! ... massive White Stripes fanboy right here :)

Besides this, Yeah the BDO performance was shocking .. thanks to that wank who thought it was funny to shine a lazer pointer in Jack's eye :\ .. was nice to hear "In the cold cold night" live though :)
haha. uhhh it was more than that - i thought the songs were just played awfully. and as well as no hotel yorba, no hypnotize either. </3

Gangels said:
Yeh but just imagine playing the same song the same way every time. I saw them at the BDO and i admit it was disappointing. Why in the hell you'd play "cold cold night" for 10000 fans is beyond me, but they also had heaps of technical problems. My thoughts, get a new roadie crew.
but the changes of tempos made them undancemable!! :(
i dont know.. i thought cold cold night was actually good..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)