whitening your teeth? (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
just get some sandpaper and...

EDIT: actually i got a funny story to tell, and it goes like this:
A few weeks ago (or a month, dunno) i was at my dentist, HCF hurstville, getting my regular checkup, and at the end theres the usual application of fluoride, which for all you ppl lacking a brain, whitens ur teeth (if only there was immediate effects..).
This is usually applied with some mouthguard looking thingo and a whole lot of green fluoride squirted into the thing, and placed on the upper and lower teeth.
Now, im one of those weird ppl who start gagging when i have something like that stuck in my mouth for longer than 4 seconds, so what i normally do is i ask them to not give me fluoride. This time, though, i wanted it, since i hadnt taken it last time either. So i asked them to paint it onto my teeth (a term they made up, involving getting a cottonbud and manually applying it to the teeth as if painting). For some reason, there was a problem with the cotton bud, i dont know the problem. All i know is that the dentist's assistant (the one who controls the sucker in the mouth) decided to use her fingers.
Now... this female assisstant was quite an extremely beautiful young woman.

And she had her finger in my mouth....

I might have drooled a bit, but i still had the paper bib on, so its all good. lol, jks. But i did srsly had to try my hardest not to smile during the experience, and i didnt, through some miraculous will-power.
And so yeah... first this exquisidly beautiful female was sucking in my mouth (with the suction device, of course), then she had her fingers in my mouth (applying the fluoride, of course).

I HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE DENTIST THAT DAY :D:D:D

Last edited:

becky.davies

HSC
There's a treatment used by my friend. She gets fitted mouthguards for her top and bottom teeth and squeezes in the fluoride stuff puts it in over night and voila it works! you can stop using them when your teeth get white enough, it looks really good. They cost about $500 for about all of it. Our dentist gave them heaps and heaps of refills which will last forever. If your teeth are sore you can get diff. fluoride concentrations

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I think my teeth have been getting whiter, and all i have been doing is using colgate advanced whitening

08er

HSC
best and safest way is to brush twice daily

cynthia99

HSC
I think Whitening treatments don't yield permanent results. If you expose your teeth to foods and beverages that cause staining you may see the whiteness start to fade in as little as 1 month.

08er

HSC
i dont think any whitening products yield permanent results?

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Depends on how you're going to do it.

I whiten every now and then, using Pearl Drops, which costs about $30. I realise I am doing damage to my teeth, but I am vain as fuck. My teeth were pretty coffee stained at the time.

It's not intensely white now, its natural looking, but definately several shades whiter.

But if I had the money I'd go to the dentist so I'm not hurting my teeth.
when my sis went to the dentist the person in front of her came out with a slip thing recommending Pearl Drops. so if a dentist recommends, they cant be too damaging right? im considering getting it, but its more for my bottom teeth, and u cant see then as much :]

edit: lol at omie jay.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)