Who Are Your Favourite Survivors Ever? (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
i never watched survivor... but i sure liked that chick that like.... some dude released heaps of home movies of him and her, she was pretty awesome in them :D
Never heard of that and I thought I knew everything about survivor! Who was that?

i havent watched as far as most of use have but i loved pearl islands & i saw a bit of africa.

vanuatu,.... hrm i dunno, its a bit lacking for me compared to pearl islands but nonetheless im hooked.

i loved rupert & rob m in pearl islands... they rocked....

in this one, i love john k (hottie) & i like the other girl with twila on the lopevi side.

ami is fuked up shes such a... ohh i h8 her.....i donty like 1 foot guy n i liked bubba n dolly, y'd they vote em off 4...../
eliza is so fuking ugly... like wats with her demeneted face....

theyres heapsa oldies in this one.. scout, twila, lisa (omg 44 yrs old), chris, sarge, rory like heapsss
john k is th ony good looking one. the prettiest girl is that lopevi chik i forgot her name.

its gunna get better.. jus gotta wait n c. still early stages yet. cyas

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
Biggest psycho award goes to Mathew in Thailand Survivor
who's matthew? i cant remmeber? :/ unless you mean matt from the amazon, who came second to Jenna M?

and i'd say from Thailand, the most psycho contestant would have to be Rob...he was such a nobhead!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
i never watched survivor... but i sure liked that chick that like.... some dude released heaps of home movies of him and her, she was pretty awesome in them :D
Was that the blonde chick? She was hot.

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Okay everyone which survivors did you love from each series?

Survivor 1: Palau Tiga
Survivor 2: Australia
Survivor 3: Africa
Survivor 4: Marquesas (WE MISSED IT! Stupid Australian Survivor)
Survivor 5: Thailand
Survivor 6: Amazon
Survivor 7: Pearl Islands
Survivor 8: All Stars
Survivor 9: Vanuatu

Mine are below.
1 - Colleen & Gervase
2 - Elisabeth, Roger & Colby
3 - Ethan & Silas
5 - Robb Z & Ken
6 - Rob C
7 - Burton, Darrah & Ryan O
8 - Rob M & Amber
9 - John K & Chad
here's to reviving an ancient thread

and beckie...............i cant believe u left out ruper......rupert was the champion survivor

i dun remember the series but my 2 favouorites out of the entire survivor series were rupert boneham and johnny fairplay - that grandma thing was hilarious

HSC
i haven't watched it since like the second or third season, but elisabeth was just the cutest person ever. aww.

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
rupert > everyone else who was on the show ever.

the most memorable character bar none, and one of the few who i didn't want to punch in the fucking face. He made the show almost bearable to watch despite the fact that the whole concept got old at about series 3.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I just loved Rob on the Amazon one! He so deserved to win. Well better Jenna then Matt tho.

and Ethan but I think every1 loved Ethan.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
There was an article with Jeff Probst in who weekly that i read (i think its still on sale, it has princess mary on the cover) where he rated the survivor series' from his favourite to least favourite, and spoke about what he liked and disliked. Pretty interesting stuff, surprisingly honest. Like saying that lil was the most undeserving final 2 contestant ever. And that thailand was horrible because the final four were the most boring 4 on the series, and that all stars nearly made him quit, it was just a bunch of egos strutting around. pretty interesting stuff!

oh, and i liked savage most of all. and robb z. what a tool. good viewing!

_Amie_

HSC
Rupert all the way...there can be no arguments!!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
dead cactus said:
There was an article with Jeff Probst in who weekly that i read (i think its still on sale, it has princess mary on the cover) where he rated the survivor series' from his favourite to least favourite, and spoke about what he liked and disliked. Pretty interesting stuff, surprisingly honest. Like saying that lil was the most undeserving final 2 contestant ever. And that thailand was horrible because the final four were the most boring 4 on the series, and that all stars nearly made him quit, it was just a bunch of egos strutting around. pretty interesting stuff!
I *heart* Jeff

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
Sweets said:
I *heart* Jeff
as do i sweets, as do i. my friends and i think jeff should watch survivor with us because he pretty much thinks of the show what we think!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)