Who finds out our bands and UAI??? Just us?? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
dolbinau said:
I don't understand. Everybody's marks and uni offers go in the paper :-/? Or only the high ones? :S
Sorry I meant just the high achievers/all rounders. If you achieve that your mark and band go into the paper. :)

Uni offers also go into the paper.

Your UAI is only sent and known by you unless you tell others.

proringz

HSC
Teachers will know the HSC mark i.e what band and what mark you got for each subject. However, UAC is a separate entity; they is not associated with the school. They purely calculate UAIs based on the marks given by the BOS, hence, only you will only your UAI.
The HSC Merit list (people who got highest band in subject), All-Rounders and Main/Final offers for University will be published in the paper.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
My english teacher has really high expectations of me. I do std, and he thinks I have the potential get his first band 5. Hes such an awesome teacher

Im scared of getting my marks and feeling like i let him today; today he told me hes exited about me getting my marks back.

henry08

HSC
N/A
risole91 said:
My english teacher has really high expectations of me. I do std, and he thinks I have the potential get his first band 5. Hes such an awesome teacher

Im scared of getting my marks and feeling like i let him today; today he told me hes exited about me getting my marks back.
lol

you fraudin?

HSC
risole91 said:

wtf, is your school ranked #900 or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)