has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i ain't got no letter...
but i don't think i want it
i don't need to be reminded about the hsc

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
im just going to wait for the letter, considering i only did 2units this year.

jellybeenz

HSC
Last night I had a dream that the Board of Studies sent me a letter telling me that there had been an error with my exam papers, I filled in the booklets wrong, some were lost and this letter informed me that I had to sit for the HSC exams all over again tomorrow. Then I wake up, panicked yet so happy it was just a dream....

.... this afternoon my mum came home and told me I got a letter from the Board of Studies-- Never have I been more scared in my life. I thought the letter was telling me I had to do the HSC over again like my dream....

Yeah I know its a stupid story, but if only you knew the relief I felt when I realised it was only about getting results.

Caboodles

Knowing my luck I'll probably get the letter while I am still finishing the HSC exams- wish they would back off a little, I dont really need to be reminded how shit I went in the exams

Caboodles

Not-That-Bright said:
hmmm wow, if that's u in ur avatar i'm betting $12000 you'll be doing design next year.
Are you talking to me...regarding that? Lol I considered design but meh...way too hard, and not my cuppa tea. I'm doing animation!:) How could you tell if I chose design or not? I put it in my application form....gah!

Caboodles

Not-That-Bright said:
people that do design wear weird clothes all the time =/
LOL thank you very muchly....I was in my pyjamas at the time. lol they are just striped socks, and elephant printed shorts....okay yeah I sometimes wear weird clothes.:S
R u doin design?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
uhh yea i think design is one of my preferences at unsw, but most of my things are like.... arts courses cuz i've decided while i'm probably better at like design type stuff, i really do enjoy just learning things about stuffs. lol

my top course is architecture.

Caboodles

holy shit architecture, sounds nice yet hard :/
I've always been interested in illustration/ architecture yet when I applied for it and got the portfolio requirements I almost died- waay to hard for me to take.
Lol its always good to learn all little bits and pieces and techniques, thats all I really wanna do, that is, if I even get into univeristy *stresses*

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
lol i'm sure you'll make it... if not just do what i did and make one of ur preferences BArts at uws, uai 74.

I think architecture seems hard, but all courses seem hard.. looking at design it seems like a genuinely hard course.
The main problem i have with architecture is the ammount of time it takes... ugh.... but hopefully i could manage if i get it..

budj

HSC
I havent got the letter yet, but i live in Cooma, guess noone cares about us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)