Who has a clash? (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
it's only a draft for the time being... email your faculty and let them know so they can notify the people who are doing the timetabling.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my timetable is crap, it expects to go all the way to newy for just 1 hour on monday and they've made it so i cant squeeze everything into a couple of days...grrr

kittycat552

i'm a poor little defenceless first year, please don't hurt me *runs away* LOL.
thanks for your help cause i'm not at all familiar with the uni website

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
no clashes and I've managed to get everything into 2.5 days! which means i can actually work for 2 days and earn some money to pay for this expensive venture called University!!

kittycat552

congrats! 2.5 days......ooooooooh how i envy you. it is an expensive little biatch isn't it!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cyph said:
I got an email from the lovely Katie saying the timetable is currently only a draft and has been forwarded to the timetable people for consideration...
Well I just checked to see if any changes had been made to the two subject's lecture times/days and it appears as though there hasn't been:(. It looks like I will be rotating between them each week:(.

rific

HSC
I managed to get out of any clashes this sem, but I've got an 8-9am lec on monday morning, and than another one at 1-2pm - a 4 hour break and not a single class will fit in the middle. Oh well, I suppose I can always sit around and stuff.

DV8

HSC
Absolute morons :mad: I made up my timetable at the beginning of the year and my 2nd semester was awesome! 2 days off and everything. I check back the other day and they have relocated some of the courses so that there is now a clash between my two CORE COURSES! (a lecture/lab overlap) Ok, so I email them and they say that they have applied for one of the courses to be changed (from thursday arvo to tuesday arvo... which is fine). I then check back again today and they have relocated the lecture for that course from thursday arvo to friday morning instead... which now, of course, clashes with the lecture for one of my electives! (an elective which I should state most people doing this major will be doing since we only get a choice of 3 this semester). Completely and utterly incapable! :chainsaw:
Anyone else ended up with a clash this semester?

kittycat552

yeah i've got two which suxs...sent an email or two tho and hopefully it'll all be good soon :)

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
i have a terrible clash every monday morning

instead of Sleep, i have to goto 8am lectures... fukd :vcross:

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
i have one hour of clash between a maths lecture and an engineering tute from 10-11 on a friday morning. maths wins out

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
as far as i know, the tutorials for my engineering subject will be fairly informal classes with apretty crappy tutor that involve going through worked examples that will be posted online after the tute. I have also heard that my linear algebra lecturer is an awesome lecturer so i dont really want to miss much of his lectures

nit

HSC
thanks for that, jumb :p

Edit: that looks pretty intense. I'm sure we covered half of that last semester in our Linear Algebra course at most.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)