Who has to go to uni because their parents expect them to? (share your complaints) (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Who has to go to uni because their parents expect them to? (share your complaints

Never leave yourself
Noooo

I plan on getting a job

I'm swapping from Engg to Med.

Employable as fuck.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Re: Who has to go to uni because their parents expect them to? (share your complaints

butbut we're the kyle and jackie-o of the future!

edit: Blue and Rippy-root?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

butbut we're the kyle and jackie-o of the future!

edit: Blue and Rippy-root?
Ew... I hope you mean "except good" lol

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC

WE'RE FOR HIPSTERS. NOT STARS

derp

barbernator

HSC

LOOOOL. MATE you're estimated is 88-90, I would leave these forums asap if I was you.
lol your aim is less than 98 u tard.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

LOOOOL. MATE you're estimated is 88-90, I would leave these forums asap if I was you.
lol, you dumb cunt (this is why we need rep)

lol your aim is less than 98 u tard.
lol, I think he meant >98 as well, but doesn't know the difference between < & >.

well then because of ~artistic difference~, I'm afraid Blue and Rippy-root has been put on hold indefinitely

I'll do it solo
BUT I PASSED MY QUIZ! :cry:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

well then because of ~artistic difference~, I'm afraid Blue and Rippy-root has been put on hold indefinitely

I'll do it solo
wot

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad

My parents are so chill about school. Honestly, there was like a 37 ATAR gap between my two siblings and they were equally happy with both. My drive has always come from within.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)