Who here HATES water? (1 Viewer)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
chicky_pie said:
i knew someone who NEVER drinks water, only things that would add some flavour to the water, like cordial or something, soda drinks etc. But never water by itself!! Milk yeah but that person NEVER drank water.

Is that wrong or what? i think we need water, i mean i dont want my piss to be orange. So who here hates water?
Im the same...cant stand the taste of plain water...but i also dont drink plain milk...but water gives the the gag reflex when it hits the back of my throat...wierd but what can u do?

Nat3skiz

HSC
Well you need to drink at least 2 litres of water a day to be properly hydrated and alot of the flsvoured waters have sodium in them which also negates the effect of consuming water in the first place. I'm sure everyone would prefer to drink soft drinks etc but its tasteless and easy to drink so it isn't hard to get your daily amount when a glass an hour will get you your required amount.

HSC
I drink about 3L a day of water, and feel so much better for it. You're not ingesting all those empty calories and extra sugar that's in soft drink and it gets rid of the toxins in your system.

Water is amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)