• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who is going to get the wooden spoon (1 Viewer)

wooden spoon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madmanjd

HSC
Bookie said:
Ws there really a point in creating this thread? Just trying to get sympathy votes for the Knights?
knights are playing like a top 4 team. they just get so unlucky without johns. i reckon they should replace sharks, just switch positions because sharks dont belong where they are on current form...ever since kimmorley's origin match they have sucked balls.

and dont even think about sayin anything about me being biast or anything cause im a sharks supporter and im fuckin pissed off at their bullshit performances, scraping through all their wins. if they make the 8, which i believe they somehow will, they will be knocked out so quickly itll be sad.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
madmanjd said:
knights are playing like a top 4 team. they just get so unlucky without johns. i reckon they should replace sharks, just switch positions because sharks dont belong where they are on current form...ever since kimmorley's origin match they have sucked balls.

and dont even think about sayin anything about me being biast or anything cause im a sharks supporter and im fuckin pissed off at their bullshit performances, scraping through all their wins. if they make the 8, which i believe they somehow will, they will be knocked out so quickly itll be sad.
Yeah, I'm fucking pissed as well.

But I still reckon the Knights will come last. Unless Schubert does something about the Rorts rorting the cap.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
madmanjd said:

Heya Julse.

You have arrived on BOS! Welcome, mate.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
bookie said:
But I still reckon the Knights will come last. Unless Schubert does something about the Rorts rorting the cap.
Maybe you should try, with your idiotic views. I doubt you could, idiot. Theres no fucken evidence FFS. I reckon Rabitohs will come last. Knights are too good atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)