Who is going to Newcastle Uni? (1 Viewer)

infirmus

hipsta_jess said:
Which sort? I have a mate that will be 5th yr civil/environmental next year, the work load is SO hefty!
You know what I found out today, the computers in engineering, you have to be an eng student to use, or you can use any other computers within the campus...but if you're not eng, you can't use them. argh!
Computer Engineering, I hope they have good equipment... I hate old crappy computers! :vcross:

timrie6

HSC
N/A
infirmus said:
But the thing is, you dont know my name or what i look like! ;)
yeah but we could run into each other, and become friends,
and then realise later that we met on here and be like OMG FREAKY

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
evilc said:
how long have you been working there?

was there for 1-2 months, then went to Exchange hotel for about 6 weeks when my boss was away.. now he's back I've been there another couple of months or so, so around 4 months.

you go there often?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
timrie6 said:
It is my thread, I'll do as I please

someone needs to give you a lesson or two around here.

most of us who post in here (read: all of us bar Lexiographer) go to Newcastle... that means you're at the bottom of the pecking order and everyone else, including Jess is above you!

timrie6

HSC
N/A
well what exactly are you going to do about it, punk
you being 'above me' and all. heaps tough.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I'll train Jess to kick your ass, then set her loose on you

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
haha, who's the little girl who said: it's myyy thread, i'll do as i plleeeeaaaasseeee ?

Big_Man_AJ

Banned
HSC
Cyph back off.
Shes not a little girl , shes a grown woman and this is her thread so if you dont have somthing nice to say, dont say anything at all.
And BTW , you reckon Jess and all you guys are bigger than her on the pecking order - well I got news for you buddy , Timbrie is gonna set that uni on fire. Then you will see whose bigger up the pecking order

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Cyph said:
you go there often?

yeah, go there just about every night that i go out. Although i havent been able to go out much at all lately. What section of security are you doing in there? I had a mate who used to stand near the cigarette machines to control the people going upstairs to frostbites from crown and anchor

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Big_Man_AJ said:
Cyph back off.
Shes not a little girl , shes a grown woman and this is her thread so if you dont have somthing nice to say, dont say anything at all.
And BTW , you reckon Jess and all you guys are bigger than her on the pecking order - well I got news for you buddy , Timbrie is gonna set that uni on fire. Then you will see whose bigger up the pecking order
yeah! .

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hey evilc you menace, you didnt answer me in the other thread

were you at 121 with the engineering people last ngiht?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
what a whiny thread, just what we need more lost first years

EDIT: silly me leavin my computer logged on in the lab! oh well

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Big_Man_AJ said:
Cyph back off.
what are you gonna do about it, big man?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
evilc said:
yeah, go there just about every night that i go out. Although i havent been able to go out much at all lately. What section of security are you doing in there? I had a mate who used to stand near the cigarette machines to control the people going upstairs to frostbites from crown and anchor
haha,

i've prolly been the angry guard as of lately, mainly Saturday nights I get the shits when there's so many fucking people and I have to tell everyone the same thing. I'm always upstairs, usually near the dance floor, bar, or balcony.. I rarely do the stairs.

were you there last Saturday when that chick attacked one of the guards 3 times? That was me she attacked.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
hey i was at frostys last sat night at one stage. i was magator, rocked up with a few of the fannys girls i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)