Who is going to win Australian Idol? (1 Viewer)

Who is going to win Australian Idol 2003?

• Guy

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Shannon

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

PRSOV

Who do you think will win Australian idol, even though I never watch the god damn show I think guy should win it...i dunno why, he just should hehehe!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
guy will win, he has to, i will lose all faith if he doesn't

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
None of them deserve to win, even the pig farmer guy was a better singer than Guy or Shannon..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
if guy wins it will be based on his vocal talent
if shannon win it will be based on his 'battler' status and looks

but i reckon guy will win and be big overseas and do the whole pop sorta style that his been doing, and shannon will pretty much only stay in australia, but be big too, but in like country rock sorta style.

EDIT: but i object to lots of them getting recording contracts from BMG. like, fair enough for contracts from other companies, im all for that, but i think BMG should exclusively manage the winner, and the others go somewhere else, coz like how is the winner going to feel knowing they won aus. idol and got a contract out of it, and people that didnt win are still getting the same contract from the same company (all be it, minus the 'aus idol' status)

Last edited:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Shannon will win. :(

What i think is crap is that the judges always go on about singing from the heart, blah blah, yet the winner goes off to record their first album 2 days after they win! I'm sure they'll have time to compose plenty of heartfelt tunes in that time. :rolleyes:
Do they just give them a list of songs and get them to sing them, like their pre-written first single? If so, that is just plain sad.

B

Bambul

I only watch the ads [honest!]. I'm going for Shanon but Guy seems really popular so I think he will win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)