Who is in to dance music ???????? (1 Viewer)

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
im registered on a few trance/dance sites..

the best one would have to be www.inthemix.com.au

then there is
www.tranceaddict.com
www.trance.nu
www.trancetribe.com --> A sydney based one
www.residentadvisor.net

for your livesets you can grab some from..
http://www.djmixes2k.com

if you register, you can grab some pretty goot sets from
http://www.elite-trance.com

and if you want to buy records, check out
http://www.vinylwarning.com.au/

I bought Ministry of Sound - Sessions One and i wouldn't call it dance, it's more Commercial/Funky house stuff...

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
~Perfection said:
im registered on a few trance/dance sites..

I bought Ministry of Sound - Sessions One and i wouldn't call it dance, it's more Commercial/Funky house stuff...
I agree, my friend burnt it for me so i could give it a listen. it seems more like the stuff you would hear on a sunday afternoon rather than on a saturday night.
I was going to actually buy the cd, but i dont think the 2nd Cd is worth it...

Thanx for the sites my fellow trance fan :)

pookie1234

wow dance music is way hard core. you must be way cool all of you fans.... im betting you have HEAPS of friends...:) and.... your mum says you're cool.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Fuck all you gronks, nick skitz is wack like trance

Gabber
Drum and Bass
Breakbeats

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Soma.. i dont really like Nick Skitz .. but trance isnt wack, gabber is. That stuff is crazy.

Atotoi.. i used to know more sites, but i cant remember them! And yeah, the 1st CD is pretty damn good.. :)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
pookie1234 said:
wow dance music is way hard core. you must be way cool all of you fans.... im betting you have HEAPS of friends...:) and.... your mum says you're cool.
yeh im heaps cool where i live... everyone looks up 2 me. but people always say they dont like that pookie because they have unnecessary comments when they are not warrented.

but if you did want to be 'cool' like all our mums say we are, you could listen to dance music for a start. because that is all that makes us cool... :rolleyes:

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
disco_dave said:
but if you did want to be 'cool' like all our mums say we are, you could listen to dance music for a start. because that is all that makes us cool... :rolleyes:
shh, don't let out our secret

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Atotoi said:
*kicks Disco dave in the nuts for letting Pookie (who can surprisingly count to 4) into our club*

lol :p
oh Im so so sorry. I fell like i have betrayed my most loyal of coolest friends, mayb i should leave the fraternity and join RnB or a rock sceen.... NOOOOOOOO

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
disco_dave said:
oh Im so so sorry. I fell like i have betrayed my most loyal of coolest friends, mayb i should leave the fraternity and join RnB or a rock sceen.... NOOOOOOOO
no.. do not do so.. how about we all just find out what "pookie" likes and join her music club?
Im sure she'd appreciate it... :)

Considering she is so much cooler than all of us combined.. Ice Cold...

FiReStArTeR

Hey i found this Balligomingo stuff on my computer and its fair calming and is ambient music and I like it heeps. Anyone know of any other decent ambient composers?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
^^ Listen to anything off the label ninjatunes
Skalpel
Blockhead
Sixtoo
all good.

Skalpel is incredible

^___ShabS___^

i like disco dave's avatar.
i love dance music ...

and does anyone know of songs that are remixed with indian songs???
do u know what i mean... like its got english and indian mixed !

i love those ones ... i have truth hurts and react by redman .... I WANT MORE ..
they're so addictive

FiReStArTeR

Ambient

Thanks Soma, i took a look at Skalpel on the amazon website and I'm liking it. I will take a look at the disc sometime. This Gareth Swartzz guy makes this floaty sorta music in his 'Beneath the Surface' album, although the female vocals get a little poppy its still good listening. Thanks heeps.

Bill

pookie1234

disco_dave said:
yeh im heaps cool where i live... everyone looks up 2 me. but people always say they dont like that pookie because they have unnecessary comments when they are not warrented.

hahaha well, maybe you could... ahahaha im not even gonna touch this one, you "warranted" your own coolness hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)