Who Is Just Over It! (1 Viewer)

Steph69

Who is just over the hsc and couldnt give a F.U ** ne more? i was studying heaps well at the start of exams but now i get distracted every 10 mins! arrhhg am i the only one that feels this way? I feel like such a bum!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I only have one exam left, so l'm giving it all l have. After 12:30pm tomorrow - no more!!!

Then l will not give a crap anymore. :)

HSC
N/A
i am so over it. i only have one exam to left and i dont give a fuck about it any more, i did good in all my other exams so even if i stuff this one up i should still get into uni. touch wood.

Steph69

yeh i getchya, i dont think i did good in my exams at all..and im deferring ne ways and studying at tafe but yeh hsc isnt the be all and end all......does neone else think they didnt go that good or am I the only one with no confidence?

derek_

HSC
can't be fucked at the moment to put any more time into study....just sit watching tv or at the computer all day ... quite sad really ... last exams not till wednesday too arghhh

skankit

i only have exam left and i dont care in the slightest. i studied my arse off for all my other exams but i cant be fucked anymore, so i dont.

ahh well, tomorrow arvo, finished for ever :uhhuh:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
only have 2 left. Im putting everything i have into these two exams to make up for the past 5....

Steph69

yeh i know hwo u feel...im so tired and been on here all day and im hungry coz im bored and arrrhhhgggg i jsut want this stress to be over

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Misturi said:
I only have one exam left, so l'm giving it all l have. After 12:30pm tomorrow - no more!!!

Then l will not give a crap anymore. :)
omg i wish i was you atm :(

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
heh I have 4 left but just found out that I got accepted into a college (not the one that I want- read my sig) so I kinda dont care but I have to to get into the college that I want to... but I just cant motivate myselfto care anymore.

scorpi0n

HSC
yep..i have 2 exams left and absolutely no motivation at all. im gonna have to lock myself in a room without a tv/computer/door outside if i want to get anything done...
hmm
im gonna go to the lounge room.

blacmajic

HSC
N/A
SO OVER IT!!

ive still got 5 bloody exams!! and i dont finish until the very last day of the HSC -12th november with Italian ext !! that sux sooo much!

i get so distracted, i spend more time on the computer doing nothing than studying! which is really bad cause im trying to get into Sydney Uni!! my aim UAI is 92, but i dont think i'll be getting it unless i really put in for the last 5 exams (but who can be bothered, when some of my friends have already finished!!!)

anyway, enough bitching from me, ive got some modern to study!

Sham`

Totally Carefree!!!!

steph87 said:
Who is just over the hsc and couldnt give a F.U ** ne more? i was studying heaps well at the start of exams but now i get distracted every 10 mins! arrhhg am i the only one that feels this way? I feel like such a bum!

No ur not the only one that feels that way. Dont feel like ur a bum coz ur not! I had around 5 weeks to study bfore the HSC and i did nuthing. I went to the library (no mention which one) but got distracted by all that surrounded me bcoz it wasnt a library, it was a place where students wuld glare at u and scorn you abt ur look and wat u wear. Quite Odd realy.
Well since then i really havent studied and yet im still not hitting the books. And my Carefactor is ZERO!! Dont put ur self down and stress because there is still second chances in life even if uni is not offered to you! So stay kewl!

Steph69

aww..thats so nice that does make me feel a whole lot better thank u so much:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)