who is the lamest fucker on aussie TV (1 Viewer)

lamer

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dabuckstopshere

HSC
we're not sure about humour but that izzy in neighbours is a stupid biatch but a cool inger. ummm the new hayley on h&a is annoying 2 and.......... Gretel on bb was a knob.........AND MARK ON IDOL WAT A FUCKIN LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian.

HSC
Rove, but Ray Martin comes a very close second. I haven't heard of a lot of people on the list though.

Adrian.

HSC
Argonaut said:
You haven't heard of them? Daryl Sommers is ex-Hey hey, it's Satuday and now Dancing with the Stars host, Mark Holden is the obnoxious judge on Australian Idiot, Kyle Sandilands is the guy they got to replace Dicko when he went to Channel Seven, I have no idea who Lee is, but I'll wager he's a contestant in Idiot, Missy Higgins can't sing but gets awards by the bucketload (every time I hear The Special Two I feel like killing someone or something), Andrew G is co-host of Idiot and I'm pretty sure Mathison is the other host and I've no idea who Mya Jupiter is but given everyone else we can vote for, I don't think I want to know.

But tell me hiphop, why do we only have to choose ONE?
I know who Daryl Sommers is. I've never heard of Mark Holden though and I don't know who dicko is. I've heard of Missy higgins but I've never heard one of her songs. I haven't heard of idiot. I think Mya is the host of the hip-hop show on Triple J???

Thanks for clearing those up Argonaut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)