Who knows what they wanna do after HSC? (1 Viewer)

What are your plans after HSC {besides schoolies}?

• "No idea!"

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • "all depends on my marks"

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • "Uni"

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • "Tafe"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Work"

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Travel

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • "counting on getting 'discoverd' for my tallents"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
why dont we list the professions that you want to do in this thread?
It'll give people ideas

HSC
hmmm..how bout we just list the profession We want to go into, then other people get ideas from it :) lol

okies..well...i was actually aiming for a UAI of over 90, which will help me get into law or business in one form or another, but as each day goes by and I get more and more half yearly results back...my hopes have snapped, crashed and burned lol

so....anything to do with business, at uts unsw or sydu would be fantastic...

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Well, I'm hoping to enter the medical profession and become a doctor so naturally the kind of UAI I have to shoot for is in the high 90's. This year is going to be a long haul... I also plan to be 'discovered for my "talents" ' as a bass player when I join a funk-rock band and our first album goes platinum ;). After that its a nobel prize, a unified theory and then... who knows?

chocaholiic

HSC
This year is going to be a long haul... I also plan to be 'discovered for my "talents" ' as a bass player when I join a funk-rock band and our first album goes platinum . After that its a nobel prize, a unified theory and then... who knows?
lol. Secretly same here :p but sadly mum refused to let me sell my flute for a bass guitar two years ago [which is quite lucky considering im counting on my flute playing to pass year12music]. But i think everyone wants to get discovered ay, i'd love to b the lead singer of a band [gwen stefani as my idol] buttttt if that doest happen i wanna be involved in radio or TV in some way- if not - marketing or advertising if not - music teacher if not - a mother of 6 beautiful kiddies [and a wealthy hubby].

and there's my life story.

choca

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I'm going to do undergraduate and eventually graduate studies in a field of nanotechnology.

My dream goal: undergraduate, get a team together and create a nanotech start-up company, do part-time Ph.D whilst working in the company.

need2study_girl

HSC
r we supposed to know what we wanna do?? i've got absolutly NO IDEA what i want out of life or out of HSC. I sorta feel like i'm doing it just because i don't know what i would be doing if i wasn't at school. I'll most likely go to uni next year doing what i don't know but... i want to travel (Europe- London, Vienna, Dublin, Egypt, Paris :) i can dream!!) to but i soooo can't afford it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)