Who Own's those Cotton On Jumpers? (1 Viewer)

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i hate those hoodies with monkeys, burgers, drinks wtf on them.
When i go out, at least 5 people, boys AND girls are wearing them wherever i glance

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
kattty said:
i looked on their website.. are these the jumpers??
http://www.cottonon.com.au/ladies.php
oh

everyone has those or something similar, they're just cardigans.

I'm starting to dislike that giant long baggy cardigan trend. It was kinda cool looking at first but I've seen too many girls walking around looking like they got their clothes out of a bin. Too much just makes you look like you don't know or care what size you are :/

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
gloworm14 said:
i hate those hoodies with monkeys, burgers, drinks wtf on them.
When i go out, at least 5 people, boys AND girls are wearing them wherever i glance
I know, it's so disgusting because they're fake version of bape or bathing ape, a popular urban Japanese clothing brand you can check the original ones at bape.com a lot of musicians wear them, Kanye, Pharrell, and Soulja Boy - :rofl:

The fake ones you can get them at paddy's markets, or anything that has cheap clothes for sale, and they're like under $30 for those jackets. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: The real ones don't even come in those shitty patterns and they're worth $250-$500 for the authentic ones at the city or you can buy them in Japan.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
I'm starting to dislike that giant long baggy cardigan trend. It was kinda cool looking at first but I've seen too many girls walking around looking like they got their clothes out of a bin.
like those baggy checkered farmer tops...!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)