who plays squash and listens 2 punk (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
do mean listening to punk while playing squash?
If so your the only person I know of who does such a thing..

ursundaysdinner

well i spose u can listen while ur playing coz its in my head..:p....but no not really...i meant who has those 2 interests...i have no squash friends..:(..no1 plays out here...and 2 the other 1..its ok..u can stay..just try listeniong 2 punk..then play sum squash

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
i play squash and like some punk rock. recently been bringing a stereo and playing to some living end and on occasion smashing pumpkings and gyroscope

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Um, I've been known to do both from time to time...squash at far more sparse intervals though.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
yes tle are the best band ever. i take it youve heard about their new dvd/cd/tour? woo

im assuming you saw their gyro/casa tour? well gyro are awesome and casanovas just rock :)

ursundaysdinner

Macccca said:
yes tle are the best band ever. i take it youve heard about their new dvd/cd/tour? woo

im assuming you saw their gyro/casa tour? well gyro are awesome and casanovas just rock :)

yes...im pretty excited about that..lol...u probably also know that they will b announcing tour dates then...yay..get 2 c them again..

yeah..after the show my friends and i got 2 meet gyroscope..they were cool..lol..then as we were leaving they came and got us and we met chris cheney...i made an ass of myself coz i was in awe of him and didnt know wat 2 say..lol..u saw em 2 yeah?

J

jhakka

ursundaysdinner said:
post away if u enjoy playing squash and u listen ne form of punk music..so far im the only 1 i know
Let's compromise. I like punk, but I don't play squash.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i tried squash once.. kinda gave up after 5 mins lol
i dont mind punk music.. im into a bit of everything (well except the whole death metal scene..)

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
I play squash casually and I like punk rock ;)

why do you ask in the first place though?

surfie_rockstar

cant say ive ever played squash..but punk rox my sox. lol old school punk is the best.. sex pistols, ramones.. nofx n rancid r pretty old too.

as for new punk.. its tops too. hav u heard of after the fall?

J

jhakka

surfie_rockstar said:
cant say ive ever played squash..but punk rox my sox. lol old school punk is the best.. sex pistols, ramones.. nofx n rancid r pretty old too.

as for new punk.. its tops too. hav u heard of after the fall?
You have good taste. :D

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
havent met anyone from the living as much as i would love to. met the boys from gyro at their album launch and met the blokes from jet after a gig. all top blokes :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
has anyone seen the music video for "happenis" by Goodwill???
that's some funny shit!

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
after the fall are gonna be at conception day :)

and ive never played squash in my life.. punk is cool tho.. jezzmo! teach me squash god dammit >.<

surfie_rockstar

jhakka said:
You have good taste. :D
thanks :rolleyes: glad someone thinks so.. my mum on the other hand lhas a different opinion ol

is anyone going to see blink 182 in sydney?.. im going on the thursday (9th) ..i really wanna see sparta and Gyroscope (WooHoo!!!)

homebake tix go on sale soon ..im dressing as a nurse.. although i know its been done soo many times that its over kill.. but hey going as a nurse would be cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)