who RAVES here???!! (1 Viewer)

roadcone

HSC
i rave at night, near the guard's compartment, naked, with a blue light.

TSBRAH

HSC
ROFL at Time 2 act
he was the main dj and he didnt rock up LOL!
was it any goo witout him?
Hardstyle & Dutch hardcore is good im getting weary of nu style tho..
and i am getting BATMAN phatties
yee

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mantello said:
I've always had a thing for nu-style with the reverse bass nowadays, and listening to it at insane levels of sound is AWESOME...that's just one of the minor contributing factors as to why I go to raves.

One priority is going there for the production, duhhh :p But yeah.

@ Riet: Most hardstyle releases (Mind the sort of contradicting post above) nowadays are just very bland. Apart from the few reverse bass produced traxx, there's nothing really going for it.

With Hard Trance, it's VERY energetic whether it be Euphoric or UK. German Hard Trance however, is in fact what hardstyle used to be until fuckwits came along and changed the whole production line of H/S making it more commercial. Hence why you see so many little fags listening to it lol...

So hardstyle was originally derived from German Hard Trance.

Gabber on the other hand, to you may sound like bullshit, but if you really get into it, you'll see it's one of the most energetic HARD BANGING genre's in the hard dance scene.
Comparing Gabber with Rock or Metal, it doesn't get any harder.
lies, speedcore on acid

Mantello

Banned
HSC
The Teknoist is gun.

Speedcore goes alright only when it has that clean bassline lol..otherwise that just noise is annoying lol.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
tommykins said:
txpc should ring a bell ;)
Hmmmm I can't get it man! LOL..

I know i've seen you, just which forum?

Echild?
PhP
Melbshuffle
??????????????? lol

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mantello said:
Hmmmm I can't get it man! LOL..

I know i've seen you, just which forum?

Echild?
PhP
Melbshuffle
??????????????? lol
*shudders*

Mantello

Banned
HSC
Echild is fucked...no joke. Full of assholes and dipshits lol.
php is ok...
melbshuffle is just full of the biggest retards ever.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mantello said:
Echild is fucked...no joke. Full of assholes and dipshits lol.
php is ok...
melbshuffle is just full of the biggest retards ever.
do you know Dip?

Mantello

Banned
HSC
-may-cat- said:
do you know Dip?
Dip, yeah. Not personally, but I know him from shufflin.com :D
Great guy. Apart from the websites I listed, you'll find me at shufflin.com lol.

that bloke

HSC
-may-cat- said:
heh, this is pretty funny. you know a lot of people would consider us teenyboppers in terms of the sydney rave scene? probably not too far off either, but then, they is jaded and old :)

Ahhh you kids are still at, or only just finished high school?? Of course you're bloody teenyboppers.

Read some Irvine Welsh books and you'll find that rave first shat the bed way back in the mid 90s.. and curiously each subsequent wave of rave freaks has suggested as little as 12 months after first entering the scene, that the scene has gotten shit. In light of this, it would seem that rave has been getting exponentially shitter for over a decade.
Either that, or rave was always shit and the mindless euphoric love of it lasts only as long as 1 or 2 flips continues to get you bent enough to not even register that it is rubbish.
But fear not, then you can move onto dance music that doesn't require you to be munted out of your mind to enjoy it. Soulwax, Justice, Digitalism...

that bloke

HSC
Has anyone seen the movie Human Traffic?? the short shelf-life of the rave scene is depicted most excellently in one particular scene.
It is also one of the most true depictions of the drug scene ever put to film, and fucking hilarious.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
that bloke said:
Ahhh you kids are still at, or only just finished high school?? Of course you're bloody teenyboppers.

Read some Irvine Welsh books and you'll find that rave first shat the bed way back in the mid 90s.. and curiously each subsequent wave of rave freaks has suggested as little as 12 months after first entering the scene, that the scene has gotten shit. In light of this, it would seem that rave has been getting exponentially shitter for over a decade.
Either that, or rave was always shit and the mindless euphoric love of it lasts only as long as 1 or 2 flips continues to get you bent enough to not even register that it is rubbish.
But fear not, then you can move onto dance music that doesn't require you to be munted out of your mind to enjoy it. Soulwax, Justice, Digitalism...
well well mr dave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)