who studied? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
dude, if you got 99.75 or whatever, there is no way in hell you did g. maths...so why are you here??
as for displaying your uai...would you still be doing it if you got 65 or something? i think not.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
no keypad... my thread isnt about that... its about asking who studied... n i also sayed that because i did i seem to know what imi doing better than my class.. not that im ahead of my class

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
what? coz i posted in the 3 unit forum?
im not saying dont post, im just saying theres no point in you coming here bragging about your uai and saying how easy g. maths is and all that
in the other thread, i was just posting my amazement that one school can have so many students doing 3u maths when my school doesnt even have that many yr 12s all up

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
what? coz i posted in the 3 unit forum?
im not saying dont post, im just saying theres no point in you coming here bragging about your uai and saying how easy g. maths is and all that
See, it's fools like this that annoy me. I have not done ANY of that. It's other people pointing it out that have done that.

You find me a quote where I pay out General, or where I brag about my UAI. Goddamnit.
Originally posted by SKA
no keypad... my thread isnt about that
About what? I never once said anything about what your thread was about. Sheesh.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
You find me a quote where I brag about my UAI
have a look in your signature. as i said before, you would have it there if it was 50 or 60, but because it is a decent UAI, you feel the need to display it every time you post. if thats not bragging, i dont know what is.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
have a look in your signature. as i said before, you would have it there if it was 50 or 60, but because it is a decent UAI, you feel the need to display it every time you post. if thats not bragging, i dont know what is.
Jeez. Not once did you make an argument, but all the time you make rash generalisations about how YOU INTRPRET MY SIGNATURE.
Originally posted by Ren
ahh this convo about keypadSDM bein arrogant etc etc never gets old...i wonder why
Morons never cease. That's why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)