Who would you date? (1 Viewer)

justsheldon

HSC
Hello

avoid generalising and stereotyping, because NOT EVERY islander is fat, and NOT EVERY leb are 'fully sick with their wrx', NOT EVERY white australian are pricks, NOT EVERY asian are nerdy etc. I think you get my point.

Thanks

norwegian

Eg155

HSC
I'm Irish. Would marry a South American or Asian :)
Why? Self-explanatory.

*The occasional British or Swiss.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd go anyone as long as I'm attracted to them/they're hot.

davany

HSC
Uni Grad
i would date my ex again if he asks me out :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone with a nice smile/eyes.

Fuck.

So much fuck.

Also, abs are a plus.

They feel/look nice!

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
hey rootz,are you gay or are you female or are you just trolling?
just curious

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, I'm a bit complicated. I'm half-Chinese, half-Japanese. Born in Hong Kong, have a Japanese passport. But all in all, I'm Asian.

I would never date any African, North Korean (for kicks), Indian, or mainland Chinese guy. Nor would I date a Filipino or Indonesian (not Chinese Indonesian, pure Indonesian) guy. If I ever marry and have children, I want them to have the easy life and not have to worry about their father's nationality, their skin color, etc. I don't want them to be looked down upon, to have to go through more security checks because of their skin color, race, etc. Plus, my parents will absolutely not allow me to date guys with those nationalities. (Too strict, you have to adhere to their culture/religion's rules, etc. There's a whole variety of reasons that make sense and aren't racist.)

I do find myself attracted to Japanese, South Korean, Canadian, "American", and "European" men. More than nationalities though, I think I prefer men that are taller than me and that have glasses or slightly curly hair. (All the men I've found attractive had at least one of those traits...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)