Who's getting pokemon black and white? (3 Viewers)

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
playing through red (albeit a hacked version) these days have made me realise that gen 1 has been the best gen, excluding the fact that it's not particularly lengthy.
the pokemon are all original, team rocket are pretty bad ass and kill pokemon, it has the best bgm, and places like silph co hq, burnt tower, and seafoam islands are actually not that easy to navigate!
new games these days spoon feed the player way too much.
also what makes red a challenge is the 20 item limit and the 50 item limit in the pc, my pc is all full lol, filled with tm's that idk if i'll use.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
i wanna see a fkn lengthy ass pokemon game (at least 2x longer than the longest version, which is either gen 4 or gen 5) with like 20 badges

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to buy a part of my childhood but it cost $200 brand new on ebay. Sigh it was $20 ten years ago....

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I want to buy a part of my childhood but it cost $200 brand new on ebay. Sigh it was $20 ten years ago....
OMG those were so epic, using a piece of paper and flicking the batteries in and out to cheat a super digimon :D.
I got a digiscanner instead.

yeah but the story basically ended after the first half.

and i reckon gen 4 (and maybe gen 5 as well) are longer than gen 2.

ALSO HOLY CRAP
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex3d/pics.shtml
I NEED A 3DS NOW!!!
IS it DL or is it an actual DS cartridge, because it would defeat the purpose if it was a 3DSc

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
playing through red (albeit a hacked version) these days have made me realise that gen 1 has been the best gen, excluding the fact that it's not particularly lengthy.
the pokemon are all original, team rocket are pretty bad ass and kill pokemon, it has the best bgm, and places like silph co hq, burnt tower, and seafoam islands are actually not that easy to navigate!
new games these days spoon feed the player way too much.
also what makes red a challenge is the 20 item limit and the 50 item limit in the pc, my pc is all full lol, filled with tm's that idk if i'll use.
Burned Tower was gen 2, your argument is invalid.

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
ok apparently it's called "Pokemon Mansion", the one in cinnabar island.
thats the best place for me to level up my dudes to 60. have 1 guyy in party, have exp all in items, and you get 400-600 exp per battle (900 if u come across muk or weezing).
got dragonite and gyarados to level 61, 3 legendary birds and rhydon to go.
even if i get em all to 61 the league will still probably be impossible haha, gary's dudes are at level 94 :|

Portrayal

HSC
fags whu play pokemon r never ging to get anywhere in lyf stop being fags and get women

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)