Whos going to ACU ? (1 Viewer)

groovygirl

HSC
who here is/has/will goto ACU Strathfield and what course are you applying for?

and is anyone applying for ACU applying through the early achievers program?

wayne_d

HSC
I have placed ACU as my 8th preference for BCom, at Strathfield

groovygirl

HSC
awesome all the best, fingers crossed you get in aye

did u go to the open day ?

Ayatollah

HSC
N/A
hey guys I'm at ACU strathfield! its great!!
i'm happy to answer any q's

iknight89

HSC
ACU is my 2nd preferred uni to go to.
Is ACU just like any other university, multicultural? or is the majority of people there Catholics, since it is called Australia "Catholic" University.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Is ACU just like any other university, multicultural? or is the majority of people there Catholics, since it is called Australia "Catholic" University.
Some high level extrapolation here.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
BAHAHAHA nice sig, n yh i rang up n day said if ur muslim u cn also come. so yh it's multicultrual but i wudn't b suprised if there r rascist pigs.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
BAHAHAHA nice sig, n yh i rang up n day said if ur muslim u cn also come. so yh it's multicultrual but i wudn't b suprised if there r rascist pigs.
Lmao, did you actually ask them that?

You should have also asked if they accepted 'special' students.

Also why did you +rep me for my sig when it is exemplifying your stupidity?

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
just like any other uni, i go there i am not catholic, we have quite a few muslims, there is no reason you have to part take in anything religious

melodic_gal

HSC

yes acu is multicultural there are students and staff who are catholic/christians and they are other religions there too. and there people at acu who are not. in my course the students are been sent out to community based work placement.

you really shouldn't judge the university's title and assume we are all catholics etc we are just like every university out there the only difference at acu staff and teachers are fantastic been cared for listen to, there to help their students when we need it

Sultun

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol. ACU stands for Australian Catholic University. It's kind of a give away.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
lol. ACU stands for Australian Catholic University. It's kind of a give away.
this is ignorant there are heaps of people who are not catholic there, most people are there because it is a good uni and it is small, not because of it been catholic

iknight89

HSC
yes acu is multicultural there are students and staff who are catholic/christians and they are other religions there too. and there people at acu who are not. in my course the students are been sent out to community based work placement.

you really shouldn't judge the university's title and assume we are all catholics etc we are just like every university out there the only difference at acu staff and teachers are fantastic been cared for listen to, there to help their students when we need it
sounds good

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
we are not rasists at all, I don't think i have ever seen or heard a case of racism. We generally treat everyone the same, i have muslim friends there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)