Who's got a website? (1 Viewer)

fantasia

HSC
Show us your website guys!! I have three.

http://kpopper.com - online kpop(korean music) community
http://real-traffic.net - buy website traffic
http://titaniumhost.net - buy hosting.

if you guys want to get a domain i can get you one for about AUS $15 dollars. I can do free hosting too for you guys heheh. I have a dedicated server, celeron 2.0ghz, 120gb space, 512 ddr ram, 1200 gb bandwidth on a 100mbps connection. :D

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
niceeee...i always waana put my own site but i neva hav the time too..

Zahid

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
mines a blog, cant be bothered handling a website...i paste stuff in it from sources i find interesting...go to my profile for mroe details

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
This Child just wants to be kicked.
There was another 6 or so threads, newly created by Agent Z with the same URL posted.

It has been deleted or closed, as I'm yet to find any. :)

edit
I was just wondering, if I quote Agent Z, and he changes his original post - does my quote automatically update itself? I'm looking at link removed from my own post, did you edit mine? Or does it automatically update everybody's post - who had quoted from the original source (which has since been updated).

If so, you can do a lot of mischief with that. For example: post, have someone quote you, and then change your own post, subsequently updating other BOS members' posts. :shy:

I don't think it should work that way, so you'd have to edit two posts to completely remove the original entry.

Poster #1 - posts, then his post gets edited.
Poster #2 - quotes #1, but his post remains the same unless it is also edited? :confused:

Oh well, I'll leave this alone. :)

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
There was another 6 or so threads, newly created by Agent Z with the same URL posted.

It has been deleted or closed, as I'm yet to find any. :)

edit
I was just wondering, if I quote Agent Z, and he changes his original post - does my quote automatically update itself? I'm looking at link removed from my own post, did you edit mine? Or does it automatically update everybody's post - who had quoted from the original source (which has since been updated).

If so, you can do a lot of mischief with that. For example: post, have someone quote you, and then change your own post, subsequently updating other BOS members' posts. :shy:

I don't think it should work that way, so you'd have to edit two posts to completely remove the original entry.

Poster #1 - posts, then his post gets edited.
Poster #2 - quotes #1, but his post remains the same unless it is also edited? :confused:

Oh well, I'll leave this alone. :)

LOL! Huy you're acusing the wrong member, it's Doctor Z not Agent Z, Agent Z is a fine and normal member, no technology has yet to come so quick yet ;) i manually edited your post and removed the link from the quote. Scared ya didn't i?! :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
LOL! Huy you're acusing the wrong member, it's Doctor Z not Agent Z, Agent Z is a fine and normal member, no technology has yet to come so quick yet ;) i manually edited your post and removed the link from the quote. Scared ya didn't i?! :p
Damn it. I knew it had a Z in there somewhere! I really didn't pay attention to the Agent or Doctor bit, I simply assumed Agent Z because he was in the IPT forums a few times. :p

Sorry about that, I'll re-align my 'animosity' towards Doctor Z :p (LOL at "fine and normal member" :D). I didn't know that you had edited my post, because it usually says Last edited by Winston on 7th December 2003 at 01:00 PM or similar, but I have noticed recently that if you post, and quickly edit your post after hitting submit reply, you can then edit your post without having that additional line displayed - even editing your post multiple times within 20-30 seconds I believe won't include the "last edited by..." line. Good tip ;)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
but I have noticed recently that if you post, and quickly edit your post after hitting submit reply, you can then edit your post without having that additional line displayed - even editing your post multiple times within 20-30 seconds I believe won't include the "last edited by..." line. Good tip ;)

I'm actually unsure, i know that Admins and Super Mods don't have that editing tag on the bottom of posts, but you posted that like for a few minutes then i edited it, but it's weird it happened to me a few times in other posts where my edit tag isn't shown, perhaps a bug in vBulletin, yeah i also noticed the rapid editing within a short time frame eliminiates the editing tag.

Huy

HSC
N/A
i know that Admins and Super Mods don't have that editing tag on the bottom of posts
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I am now a Super Mod :p

scared you, didn't I? :D
i also noticed the rapid editing within a short time frame eliminiates the editing tag.
I've been trying to get my posts edited very quickly, (I have QuickReply on) and if I notice a typo, I'm jumping on it immediately after posting. Now I'm in a race against myself to see whether I can completely edit posts without seeing the edit tag, it messes up my posts with that single line (I'm a perfectionist/neat person ;)).

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
I'm sorry to tell you this, but I am now a Super Mod :p

scared you, didn't I? :D

I've been trying to get my posts edited very quickly, (I have QuickReply on) and if I notice a typo, I'm jumping on it immediately after posting. Now I'm in a race against myself to see whether I can completely edit posts without seeing the edit tag, it messes up my posts with that single line (I'm a perfectionist/neat person ;)).

Yeah quite a perfectionist, oh well there's quite a few of them around :p... lol i wouldn't be Suprised you becoming a Super Mod.

Huy

HSC
N/A
lol i wouldn't be Suprised you becoming a Super Mod.
I'm telling you, I am! :uhoh: :shy:
Just kidding.

I guess everyone has a personal trait/characteristic that annoys people. Mine would be correcting people, getting a word in or fixing up typo's if required (but I can learn to 'back off' when it becomes excessive or blatantly obvious that people are typing incorrectly just so they can 'piss me off') ;)

Winston

HSC
Yes, well this is the internet, no need to go agro at people who you completely have no idea of :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
ogm, sif nede to keep corecting poeplse wrods.

Protector

a little unsane
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
I'm telling you, I am! :uhoh: :shy:
Just kidding.

I guess everyone has a personal trait/characteristic that annoys people. Mine would be correcting people, getting a word in or fixing up typo's if required (but I can learn to 'back off' when it becomes excessive or blatantly obvious that people are typing incorrectly just so they can 'piss me off') ;)
You mean when people type in half readable crap like they do in SMS's ?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Protector
You mean when people type in half readable crap like they do in SMS's ?
Yes. :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shattermenow
self advertising, yes im that desperate :p
I visited :)

She has really big, scary eyes... :uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)