Taper jean girl
HSC
Ziff said:
i said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
lol thats what the old lady rapped in the wedding singer ^.^

i like hip hop in whatever accent & nationality... like 1200 techniques.. selwyn (is that hip hop ?) & j wess (yes, i know U.S accent but still aussie)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
you do HAHAHAHAHA .. sowi.. hav u heard his song Misunderstood lolz.. "bang it in d club...im super man...the only bitches i fuck r my hoes..." the lyric ish a fucken jokes...... but his kinda kute.. i think??? :p

N.U.G.

HSC
Soma said:
Yo NUG didnt mean to have a go at you bro, was more venting at reno2004,
it's cool mate - no worries

peace

N.U.G.

HSC
Annegelic said:
lol thats what the old lady rapped in the wedding singer ^.^

i like hip hop in whatever accent & nationality... like 1200 techniques.. selwyn (is that hip hop ?) & j wess (yes, i know U.S accent but still aussie)
they are some "interesting" artists you mentioned. Selwyn is pop/RnB by the way and NOT hip-hop (J-Wess is more pop than hip-hop too).

have you heard of "Hilltop Hoods", "Koolism" or "Bliss n Eso"? I think you'd like 'em...

peace

N.U.G.

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
you do HAHAHAHAHA .. sowi.. hav u heard his song Misunderstood lolz.. "bang it in d club...im super man...the only bitches i fuck r my hoes..." the lyric ish a fucken jokes...... but his kinda kute.. i think??? :p
your spot on. that Cristian Alexanda dude is trash!!!! (in my opinion)

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
N.U.G. said:
your spot on. that Cristian Alexanda dude is trash!!!! (in my opinion)
has anyone heard the blacksmiths remix to misunderstood?

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Soma said:
You're a fucking moron, if anything 1200 techniques are the worst Aussies, Fuck Peril.
Also Scribe raps in a US accent so you just played yaself.
Also Eminem a faggot? I don't like him that much, but I respect him and no that he burns everyone in Aus and NZ. Oh and NUG stop whoring the Bliss N Eso mixtape, they're nothing special and I heard that tape is full of stolen beats.
Best OZ is Celcius/Defwish Cast, Koolism, Bias B, Capricorn Cat, Puah Hedz e.t.c.
I usually listen to US stuff but.
Dude I never said you have to agree with what I say. I was just expressing my opinion. At no point within my post did it say, "Soma you must agree with what I am saying". Therefore there was no need to call me a moron just because you dont like what I like.

Back to topic. I dont listen very much to Aussie hip-hop cause the ones that I have heard suck. But I shall d/l some of these artists you guys mention to see what it is like.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
reno2004 said:
Dude I never said you have to agree with what I say. I was just expressing my opinion. At no point within my post did it say, "Soma you must agree with what I am saying". Therefore there was no need to call me a moron just because you dont like what I like.

Back to topic. I dont listen very much to Aussie hip-hop cause the ones that I have heard suck. But I shall d/l some of these artists you guys mention to see what it is like.
Well you said 'only good Aussies are 1200 techniques', doesn't really sound like an opinion but more of a dogmatic statement. 1200 are probably the worst group out but just cos theyve signed to Sony they seem to be the most famous. And for you to make that statement and now admit that you've barely listened to any OZ hiphop seems a bit stupid don't you think? Check out stuff off the label Obesecity. The new Reason is pretty dope.

Oh and J-Wess/Selwyn e.t.c. are not hiphop. I don't really want to get into it but there is a difference between rap/hiphop.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I like 1200. 'Where Ur at' is one of my favourite songs.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Soma said:
Well you said 'only good Aussies are 1200 techniques', doesn't really sound like an opinion but more of a dogmatic statement. 1200 are probably the worst group out but just cos theyve signed to Sony they seem to be the most famous. And for you to make that statement and now admit that you've barely listened to any OZ hiphop seems a bit stupid don't you think? Check out stuff off the label Obesecity. The new Reason is pretty dope.

Oh and J-Wess/Selwyn e.t.c. are not hiphop. I don't really want to get into it but there is a difference between rap/hiphop.
If you're too stupid to realise that people don't need to qualify what they say with "I think" or "I believe" to make it an opinion then just die. Right now.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
My point is he didn't qualify his remark with the statement that he hadn't heard much Aussie hiphop. He straight out said it was shit and that 1200 were the best. He didn't put forward an informed opinion, more of a blanket statement really.

N.U.G.

HSC
no need to get nasty people!

that aside, I might try and upload a Bliss n Eso track for y'all to check out...

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Exactly no need to get nasty. I can have my opinions and you can have yours. Big Deal

pookie1234

Soma said:
My point is he didn't qualify his remark with the statement that he hadn't heard much Aussie hiphop. He straight out said it was shit and that 1200 were the best. He didn't put forward an informed opinion, more of a blanket statement really.
i love it when you feel like gettin NASTY..... PUSH UP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)