Whose pumped for Chemistry (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
I actually know Industrial really well now, i just need to go over the core one last time. I am actually pumped for it now. This also coincides with the fact that for many its their last HSC exam. SO who is pumped??

unLimitieDx

HSC
Kinda pumped it is the last test :p
Just gotta revise over solvay process and NaOH cells

dawooddaman

HSC
TBH can't believe that 13 years on schooling ends tomorrow, just have this buzzing feeling right though me atm

Pumped for tom going to give the science head teacher a hug, then me go up to physics teacher say you were the worst teacher, go fuck yourself, chuck our class average compared with my friend class average at his face, get the fuck out of that shit hole (our class average was 46% and other was 77%)

Come home give my mum a big hug for 13 years of pick me up and droping me off :)

crazy_paki123

HSC
TBH can't believe that 13 years on schooling ends tomorrow, just have this buzzing feeling right though me atm

Pumped for tom going to give the science head teacher a hug, then me go up to physics teacher say you were the worst teacher, go fuck yourself, chuck our class average compared with my friend class average at his face, get the fuck out of that shit hole (our class average was 46% and other was 77%)

Come home give my mum a big hug for 13 years of pick me up and droping me off :)
Amen brother

TheOptimist

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲
HSC
Uni Grad

Hahah same :), although my dad forces me to walk most of the time :( --> P.S. I am very lazy

And lets do thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wwwwwwwooooooooooooooopwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooopwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)