wht sex means to u??, (not referring to gender) (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Dude. Relax.

To me, sex is physical. I don't see how it can be anything else since sex pretty much equals sexual intercourse, a purely physical event.

You can make it special but at the same time at the base element, sex is physical.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Sex is something I'm not getting. :p

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
I already did reply. I agreed with UIC. Read the whole thread. Oh wait. FOR FUCKS SAKE.

And here. There is a whole sub-forum dedicated to this right here

So do me a favour, Trustmenever. Stop complaining.

YES I DID READ UR COMMENT , (FOR THE FUCK SAKE )
I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR different PERSPECTIVE, ( various )
btw
i did say sorry to u , if u gona be like thins , thats fine by me , i don't care :)

AppleXY

s00 l33t xD
HSC
Uni Grad
Exphate said:
I already did reply. I agreed with UIC. Read the whole thread. Oh wait. FOR FUCKS SAKE.

And here. There is a whole sub-forum dedicated to this right here

So do me a favour, Trustmenever. Stop complaining.
wow, pwned lol

Redgoddess

HSC
what sex means depends on the circumstances. it can mean you were drunk and horny, it can be an expression of a friendship (i know ppl for whom this is the case), or it can be an expression of love. depends on who you do it with and why. but at the root of it all it's a physical thing and we just attach all the emotional stuff to it based on our contexts.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
thanks guys , keep posting ,
so far my project is going ok , but just curious, does anyone go to private catholic schoool ??
i send out a form in my local girls high school ( catholic ) abt my PIP
, the headmistress was a total fag bitch , she gave me a long lecture about how the society is corrupting these days, and Gov sud ban contreception,
Wondering , R these christian fundamentalist r allow to do such a thing? abuse the public verbally?? ( who r not christian or don't believe in god )
She cud have siad no , nicely and i wud have gone away , but she kept on going abt shit that i don't give a dam abt , i think she has no right to question my believe and try to convince me that my faith is wrong ?
it pissesd me off soo much,

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
You guys are so totally wrong. Sex is an emotional and spirtual expression. I'd go as far as to say it not physical at all. It is a beutiful expression of love and the feeling u have for on another.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
2sense said:
You guys are so totally wrong. Sex is an emotional and spirtual expression. I'd go as far as to say it not physical at all. It is a beutiful expression of love and the feeling u have for on another.

to be honest, i like ur opinion but on the otherhand to me it's sounds like a fairy tale of happy ending of every fucking story , in reality it doesn't work that way

by the way ,u have a very sweet and romantic personality:p but to tell u the truth i don't think most guys think that way, ( wht do u reckon guys ?????) , may be some gals think that way
BUT remember , any idiot or fuck head can say sweet romantic shit to get into ur pants ,

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Why have u lost the hope of a fairy tale dream? you gotta keep the faith

trustmenever said:
to be honest, i like ur opinion but on the otherhand to me it's sounds like a fairy tale of happy ending of every fucking story , in reality it doesn't work that way

by the way ,u have a very sweet and romantic personality:p but to tell u the truth i don't think most guys think that way, ( wht do u reckon guys ?????) , may be some gals think that way
BUT remember , any idiot or fuck head can say sweet romantic shit to get into ur pants ,

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Sex or "Sexual Intercourse" as we should call absolutely must be physical.

Cause otherwise you're doing nothing.

You can add the spiritual part on if that's what you think but you cannot have sex without being physical.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Why does it " absolutely must be physical" . Why can't sex be about love?

Tulipa said:
Sex or "Sexual Intercourse" as we should call absolutely must be physical.

Cause otherwise you're doing nothing.

You can add the spiritual part on if that's what you think but you cannot have sex without being physical.

T

Testpilot

trustmenever said:
thanks guys , keep posting ,
so far my project is going ok , but just curious, does anyone go to private catholic schoool ??
i send out a form in my local girls high school ( catholic ) abt my PIP
, the headmistress was a total fag bitch , she gave me a long lecture about how the society is corrupting these days, and Gov sud ban contreception,
Wondering , R these christian fundamentalist r allow to do such a thing? abuse the public verbally?? ( who r not christian or don't believe in god )
She cud have siad no , nicely and i wud have gone away , but she kept on going abt shit that i don't give a dam abt , i think she has no right to question my believe and try to convince me that my faith is wrong ?
it pissesd me off soo much,
If I were you I would worry less about what religous people are legally allowed to do and worry more about being capable of functioning in a society that is based around being able to communicate in English.

EDIT: There is no law prohibiting people from expressing their religous beliefs and opinions.

2sense said:
Why does it " absolutely must be physical" .
Sex = Penis into Vagina. You cannot have sex without that. Hence it must be physical. (Assuming it is a hetrosexual relationship)

Last edited by a moderator:

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
2sense said:
Why have u lost the hope of a fairy tale dream? you gotta keep the faith

hahahahahha,:rofl:
lol lost the fairy tale dream long time ago when i turned 14 , trust me , the real world is not a happy place , i have learnd it through 6 years of experience so far , u just have to make it a happy place in ur mind using ur thought and work ,
lol, sorry i just find it soo funny , yes sometimes some fairy tale dreams cum true but not always , ok lets not go into details of my dream, coz it's completely dark with my ex -BF's picture covered in blood and a knife through his heart , hahahahaha, THE fun bit is i m the one holding the knief handle,
ohhh DARK HUMOUR ( sooooooo lame )
ok back to work now for me enough of my bullshit

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Yes, sex is physical.my mistake. All the bad things is just a brick in the wall. Bad things happen but that means that when dream come true, it become better.

trustmenever said:
hahahahahha,:rofl:
lol lost the fairy tale dream long time ago when i turned 14 , trust me , the real world is not a happy place , i have learnd it through 6 years of experience so far , u just have to make it a happy place in ur mind using ur thought and work ,
lol, sorry i just find it soo funny , yes sometimes some fairy tale dreams cum true but not always , ok lets not go into details of my dream, coz it's completely dark with my ex -BF's picture covered in blood and a knife through his heart , hahahahaha, THE fun bit is i m the one holding the knief handle,
ohhh DARK HUMOUR ( sooooooo lame )
ok back to work now for me enough of my bullshit

Season

HSC
Sex is what you make it depends what sort of standards you have. If you go and have a one night stand then I highly doubt that you are doing much of the 'making love' part. On the other hand a lot of people I know place a high importance on having sex with someone, make it special and having sex to them is about coming together with another person to share pleasure and opening yourself, you're vulnerabilities and so on as much as you can.

I'd go as far as to say it not physical at all.
I wouldn't go that far, get it!!

sad I know.

At the end of the day sex is when the guy puts his penis in a chick's vagina and they move together. Now that's physical, as in if it wasn't physical the guy's penis would be in his pants. The penis doesn't make its own way over someone has to take it over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)