whts avg age of getting laid in au? (1 Viewer)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Raiks said:
Ralph's survery was done by polling its readers, so its bound to be a bit lower considering the demographic it asked... 19 seems by all means the most reasonable, because it polled over 400,000 people conisiting of equal percentage of each gender.
Judging from Ralph's readers, alot of them would be inclined to lower their age to make themselves feel better.

19 ... good :) , 'tis great to know im not too late!

Atotoi

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
some people do hit puberty early. I know someone who knew someone who got her periods when she was six years old. And there's also the story about the guy who was a father to twins when he was 13. He's still with the girlfriend, and he's taking care of his daughters like any other father who takes care of his kids.
Was that in England?? I think i remember seeing it on tv a few times...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, you can get it up when youre 10. I never really understood what was happeneing down there. I didnt really care either. I was more interested in what game we were going to play at recess, or what happened on the cartoons in the morning.

Atotoi

HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, you can get it up when youre 10. I never really understood what was happeneing down there. I didnt really care either. I was more interested in what game we were going to play at recess, or what happened on the cartoons in the morning.
Ahh yes *sniffles* , the simple days...where a change in Cheez TV programming was the biggest problem you could have.
When i was 10, i remember getting them, but yeh i never cared either.
I too was interested in games.. i remember when i slapped my best friend and pushed him into the cupboard when he pulled out my "Shane Warne" Cricket game on the Sega.
Hehe i still give him shit about that..

*sorry for going off the track.. the power of nostalgia*

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
does any1 know how many kids who r deaf watch cheez tv??

ive always wondered, because i couldnt look at the presenters while they were talking...i wanted to learn sign language- didnt work out

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I dont know why the do it, cause theres no one to sign language the cartoons.

berry580

HSC
Sexual intercourse—child between 10 and 16
66C Sexual intercourse—child between 10 and 16

(1) Child between 10 and 14 Any person who has sexual intercourse with another person who is of or above the age of 10 years and under the age of 14 years is liable to imprisonment for 16 years.

(2) Child between 10 and 14—aggravated offence Any person who has sexual intercourse with another person who is of or above the age of 10 years and under the age of 14 years in circumstances of aggravation is liable to imprisonment for 20 years.

(3) Child between 14 and 16 Any person who has sexual intercourse with another person who is of or above the age of 14 years and under the age of 16 years is liable to imprisonment for 10 years.

(4) Child between 14 and 16—aggravated offence Any person who has sexual intercourse with another person who is of or above the age of 14 years and under the age of 16 years in circumstances of aggravation is liable to imprisonment for 12 years.
It is beginning to be blurred here.
In (1), it goes with someone 10-14 has sex with another person who's 10-14 is liable to imprisonment for 16 years.
But it doesn't who is going to imprison. What? Both is guilty? And the case is extremely similar with (3).

For (2) and (3), it claims if one rapes another, the attacker would be liable to imprisonment for 20 and 16 years respectively, meaning the attacker in the younger pair would suffer greater penalty, but ironically, I know that a child under 10 years of age cannot be charged with any offence within Australia.

cayte

It's not talking about a pair of minors, the "person" is an adult, accountable by the law.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
yeah, the little kiddies can it get it oooonnnnnnnn!!!!

but if you're over 16(18?), the get your grubby mits off.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
cakes said:
the average age of people when they start to have sex would be wayyy higher than 18 or 19 or whatever. there are heaps of people who dont do it until they are married, and all those people who lose their virginity at like 30 or 40 would push it up
There wouldnt be that many to make a difference

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
16 and over is the legal age 2 have sex yeh???
sure is. Although there is no penalty for minors getting it on together from what I know...

santaslayer

HSC
meh, hardly anyone gets incapacitated because of these things anyway. Usually only when the parents know, and some parents are kinda....LoLz :p

coroneos

hmm if parents knew then they would report teh perpetrator to da cops..

berry580

HSC
So a 16 years old f---ing a 15 year old is illegal, but a 16 f---ing a 16 year old is legal?
How the f--- are they suppose to know if its legal or not? Not like a 16 year old would study law.

Atotoi

HSC
meh...it'll be hard to stop underage shennanigans anyway!
Unless you've got a "Nineteen-Eighty-Four" George Orwell world with Junior Anti-sex leagues.. you will not stop 15 year olds getting it on.
I think the younger kids are maturing too quickly.
This may sound very fuddy duddy - but when i was in year 8, i stayed home on weekends and played Driver.. never going newhere else except the soccer field.

Now..ive been hearing and seeing 14 year olds getting drunk and roaming the streets for parties hosted by older people *mainly 18th's*.... got no respect these horny youngin's i tell ya

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)