• I won't vote

Votes: 15 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
$350 in gradual payments vs $100 in gradual payments... i think there's still a massive difference

WWJD_2005

Banned
HSC
$350 in gradual payments vs $100 in gradual payments... i think there's still a massive difference
I think you could argue for compulsary payments with the same level of current service at a level of payment actually lower than they currently are. I can understand why some will have their market-based objections to this (that I definately agree with) but I'm just playing devils advocate.

amazerxl

HSC
i didn't get to respond to jb_nc when he said "ruchir should be deported" but i'm glad it was taken off... and given the amount of messages against him from most of you, i'm even more glad the best man won.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
so if "most of [us]" are against him, he is the best man? that makes sense. oh well. in 2 years you'll see that almost none of his policies have been actioned.

amazerxl

HSC
stazi said:
so if "most of [us]" are against him, he is the best man? that makes sense. oh well. in 2 years you'll see that almost none of his policies have been actioned.
well, most of you here at least (the main base for justin simon). and i told u before stazi, u should have run if u thought u would have done well. its no point in criticising some one else if u aren't willing to raise your own voice. at least he worked hard for it..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
No, I have every right to criticise someone. By doint this, I am raising my voice. By your justification, does this mean that no one can criticise any of the candidates unless they run for Union?

Yes, I should have run. Unfortunately, I didn't want to extend my degree by a year.

amazerxl

HSC
stazi said:
No, I have every right to criticise someone. By doint this, I am raising my voice. By your justification, does this mean that no one can criticise any of the candidates unless they run for Union?

Yes, I should have run. Unfortunately, I didn't want to extend my degree by a year.
your raising the voice isn't affecting anyone this way. actually you should write a letter to honi or the bull - that would actually mean you are raising your voice - like the 2-year usu employee guy did.

besides, i'm just defending him because there are so many people pissed off that he won for no fault of his - infact he was the only guy i saw campaigning from the beginning - except i knew justin was running because of this website. i'm sure most of you here haven't even met him to be saying a lot of what you guys are... for those who have met him, ignore this comment.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm not pissed off that he won...
And I'm certainly affecting people. For instance, I'm affecting you: you're taking the time to reply and argue. I'm also affecting every single person who reads my post.

amazerxl

HSC
stazi said:
I'm not pissed off that he won...
And I'm certainly affecting people. For instance, I'm affecting you: you're taking the time to reply and argue. I'm also affecting every single person who reads my post.
well done.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
a constructive, well thought-out and logical argument, as always.

amazerxl

HSC
stazi said:
a constructive, well thought-out and logical argument, as always.
that is exactly what i thought when i wrote those two words.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wow, i thought you were a girl. (maybe i was stereotyping too much)

Given the quality of your decision-making, it doesn't surprise me that you support Ruchir though. After all you want Rudd to get elected for the reason that "Howard has been in for too long".

amazerxl

HSC
stazi said:
wow, i thought you were a girl. (maybe i was stereotyping too much)

Given the quality of your decision-making, it doesn't surprise me that you support Ruchir though. After all you want Rudd to get elected for the reason that "Howard has been in for too long".
if i only write two sentences doesn't mean they are my core of an argument. keep on trying to have the final say, i'm out of here!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
riiight so if your arguments can be picked apart quite readily, and a person responds to them, then they are merely having their final say. good job.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
amazerxl said:
i didn't get to respond to jb_nc when he said "ruchir should be deported" but i'm glad it was taken off... and given the amount of messages against him from most of you, i'm even more glad the best man won.
whatever im a racist warmonger.... perhaps you should get deported too???/

seriously just reposnd to this post with your message, hopefully in for some lolz, luv 2 troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)