Why are many teen girls afraid to have sex? (1 Viewer)

Pr0digy

Veritas Lux Mea
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Women have much less sex drive by the time they reach their 30's, especially if they've been with the same partner for over a year, when compared with men who's sex drive stays basically the same. One possible reason for this is that women have evolved to keep men wanting more sex.
Uhh... man, I think this is the OPPOSITE for a woman; women reach their sexual peak in their 30s, whereas men reach it in their late teens/early twenties. MEN'S libidos decrease as they age... women's can increase (up to a point).

That's what I've read, anyway. :p

the hsc sucks

HSC
darksouljah said:
Many girls I know dont even bother trying sex
I dont know why
I know it feels good but i dont know why they afraid to try it
I know if the protection isnt strong enough, the girl will probably get preganant.

I want you guys idea, on why they afraid of not having it.

ty pplz
personally i have no idea. i wasnt scared and a year on im still with the same guy, no diseases and only a couple of insignificant "scares"

Skeeta

HSC
Pr0digy said:
Uhh... man, I think this is the OPPOSITE for a woman; women reach their sexual peak in their 30s, whereas men reach it in their late teens/early twenties. MEN'S libidos decrease as they age... women's can increase (up to a point).

That's what I've read, anyway. :p
yeah thats what i thought. Thats why milf's love teenage boys. Powerful sex because each partner is at their peak..?

HSC
I guess everyone is different.. there can be a thousand reasons.. but i guess.. once you lose it .. you cant gain back your virginity. Shouldnt you be saving it for someone really.. special , and it is a long term relationship? ... oh maybe its just the way i think ...

the question should be more like... are people in a relationship just looking for sex?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
the first time you eat chocolate you cant gain that experience back. You should be saving chocolate for a really special occasion. Or maybe its just the way i think.

Rebecca1234

HSC
Yeah, what someone said before, and as stated in "LOOKING FOR ALIBRANDI"

Men reach their sexual peak at 17 where women reach their sexual peak at 34 ... That should give a good indication as to why women do wait and also an indication to prove why boys at 16 - 20 are hornii lil barstards :p .... As i do agree that gals like sex just as much as men, but i do also believe that the reason that women (gals) wait is because 20 years later, you do not want to look back and look back on you sleeping with some sleaze that used you for your virginity ....

If guys dont get your virginity they try to win you over to get it
and if guys do get ur virginity they call you a slut because you 'EASY' ...

latvia

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Women have much less sex drive by the time they reach their 30's, especially if they've been with the same partner for over a year, when compared with men who's sex drive stays basically the same. One possible reason for this is that women have evolved to keep men wanting more sex.
r u sure? I thought women have the craziest sex drives when they are at their 30s.....

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Females are more willing to wait for someone that they can trust. Not to mention, females are more metaphysical as compared to males who are more physical. Also I think the first time hurts more for the female than the male, thus, it's more of a "sacrifice" for females...

Surly Duff

Banned
HSC
Chiisora said:
Females are more willing to wait for someone that they can trust. Not to mention, females are more metaphysical as compared to males who are more physical. Also I think the first time hurts more for the female than the male, thus, it's more of a "sacrifice" for females...
I hate when you go to grab a girl, and she's not physical but metaphysical so your hand goes straight through her.

Any physical girls on bos wanna hook up?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Surly Duff said:
I hate when you go to grab a girl, and she's not physical but metaphysical so your hand goes straight through her.

Any physical girls on bos wanna hook up?
Classic, Ghey. :)

17270435ausvent

HSC
i dont see what all the fuss is about girls not wanting to have sex, if you love her you shouldn't have 2 penetrate her to show it. as for ages to start its up to the individual i'm nearly 18 nd i'm still a virgin nd proud of it, my bf is cool with it i'll do it when i'm ready thats all that matters. it can only be given away once why waste it on someone you may not even no or remember in a year.

Redgoddess

HSC
I guess sex is just a big deal because of the trust thing. i dunno, i personally would want to be in love with someone before i lost my virginity to them, mind you being ready can happen quickly if you're with the right person. but yeah, i know many many girls who are just as sex obsessed as boys, so you can't generalise that girls dont like sex. they're just probably more unwilling to have meaningless sex because htey can be stuck with the serious consequences - i.e, - pregnancy

bumblebutt-2991

HSC
i was a bit apprehensive about sex.. mainly my parents were the reason plus u have to be secure enough because you never know what other people find weird about the body and my guy studies corpses for a living so ... yh.. self conscioussness much!! but im a sex fiend now.. same guy tho.. =D but it shouldnt be something guys pressure you into.. like they say they wont even try but they do... make them wait.. just not too long.

HSC
try sticking a cucumber up your nostril, and let someone wiggle it around for a while

9 months later, imagine pushing a crying pooping expensive watermelon out of that very nostril..

:/
hahaha.

nah, many of my friends are pretty keen, eh?
Girls are much more into it then we let on. Of course, for some:

there's no way you will get a conclusive answer on this in an internet forum.
sex is a huge thing for many people - the want of committment, love, or for religious reasons. it could be apprehension because of the idea of pregnancy. it could be one of a billion reasons.
its a personal thing.
this is true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)