Why are there no hsc half yearlies?? (1 Viewer)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Doesnt anyone post them? o wellz a bit late for me now my test is tomorrow
but u can post ext 1 exams as well
also 2u maths hsc half yearlies should be posted for 06 HSC'ers

Frob

HSC
Some questions in the HSC are a mix of what has been done and what hasn't...so even if it seems to fall under a subject you know, there's often one aspect of it you can't answer and makes the entire question confusing. I find this very frustrating - so yes, please post your maths half yearlies for future HSCers!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Frob said:
Some questions in the HSC are a mix of what has been done and what hasn't...so even if it seems to fall under a subject you know, there's often one aspect of it you can't answer and makes the entire question confusing. I find this very frustrating - so yes, please post your maths half yearlies for future HSCers!
Yes i agree to some extent but u'll eventually end up doing the same thing... some schools do some topics before others or simply in a different order or some may complete the course early in the year... some schools are tested on the whole course in their half yearlies... the best thing to do is sit for 5 minutes and cross out all the questions u know u can't answer becaue u havn't done the topics required to answer them... and then just do the rest of the exam without having to worry about what u've done and what u havn't whilst still remaining in ur exam mood... IF that's what ur worried about

I have a few half yearlies but i didn't end up doing them as most of them tested very little and the ones that didn't were close enough to a complete HSC trial... so i just decided to stick to actual HSC papers...

It's a good idea to post up half yearlies but u'll eventually find ur better off doing the real thing... not that we shouldn't post half yearlies up on this site.... but half yearlies won't do u much... unless u run into an exam that tests everything u've done... and nothing u havn't... then ur in luck...

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Once you can differentiate trig and know the binomial theorem (which takes the best part of 10 seconds to memorise) you can do the complete paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)