Why are there not many ruse people on BOS? (1 Viewer)

tofusenpai

HSC
TBH Ruse people are actually really social and extremely friendly. IMO Baulko kids have issues. Some serious social problems and they are also ultra elitist. #quadschoolsorganiser 2014.
Ruse people are friendly vs them in sport and talked with them. Though some guys are cocky and dirty players in basketball.Baulko is more intimidating and less open idk how to describe it maybe it's the yellow or green uniform dunno tho but both are rough competitive basketball players.

photastic

HSC
Ruse people are friendly vs them in sport and talked with them. Though some guys are cocky and dirty players in basketball.Baulko is more intimidating and less open idk how to describe it maybe it's the yellow or green uniform dunno tho but both are rough competitive basketball players.
It really depends on the individual tbh, most of my baulko friends are all rounders and more sociable than most adults tbh. Idk, I never went to selective so everyone is alright.

tofusenpai

HSC
It really depends on the individual tbh, most of my baulko friends are all rounders and more sociable than most adults tbh. Idk, I never went to selective so everyone is alright.
True,I was generalising there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)