why boys go bonkers for boobs... (1 Viewer)

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Can everyone please stop referring to Freud. His theories are a joke and nobody has taken them seriously for like 50 years.
I'm a Freudian.
but that mother sex theory no,

but the childhood experience/upbringing shaping your inner psych/subconcious yes.

HSC
Yeah, it's completely not true that Freud hasn't been taken seriously over the past fifty years. A lot of his specific theories have not been popular, but broadly Freudian approaches to gender development and the subconcious have been quite substantial.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
boobs are ace tbh.
i used to hate mine, but now i realise they are by far my body's best feature.

brittanica-

HSC
Enough with the psychology bs.

There are biological reasons we're attracted to women with big boobs, we're also attracted to women with 'child baring' hips because they stand a better chance of producing children.

Personally I don't like big boobs. I have a thing for rake-like thin girls. Why? generally when they're younger they get ignored by boys unlike their big boobed counterparts, therefore when they get a boyfriend they're more loyal. Also they tend to look better as they age whereas those 'busty' girls get fat.

Under 55kg is a good parameter.
good luck dipshit
because the girls under 55 kg look like they need a good hamburger so feel free to buy your gf's a happy meal

Oliver04

HSC
good luck dipshit
because the girls under 55 kg look like they need a good hamburger so feel free to buy your gf's a happy meal
Trust me, there are a lot of pretty thin girls out there.

Again, itt: fat girls take offence.

XPac2

HSC
cos they bounce. duh.

Seriously tho, female body part, rarely seen in public. That and they do have a rather large role to play within the bedroom :D...
Why do girls like muscles? hhmmm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)