why boys go bonkers for boobs... (1 Viewer)

HSC
Tried to include as much alliteration in thread title as possible.

Anyway, why do guys think they're so attracted to boobs?

Is it a natural thing or more that society has gone "you're meant to like these" so you do?

Is it cause (most) of you don't have them?

Feel free to get your Freud on.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Right back at you, why do you like penis?

Serious question.

kandyman

HSC
i laid my semen on many a girls boobs. I duno y, boobs seem to be magnetic to us guys. Just love the busty set of tits. Fucken awesome. Vote Obama 2012

Sprangler

HSC
Frasier Crane is a Freudian and he says it comes from sucking on boobs to get milk. Milk is yummy and whenever guys see nice boobs they subconsciously want some.

Suck her tits.

Also why do girls like penis?

HSC
Right back at you, why do you like penis?

Serious question.

Touche! Its like heterosexual girls are just programmed to be attracted to it. I guess it has a lot to do with biology, how it all... fits together.

Can't be a societal/beauty thing for me cause I really don't find them all that aesthetically appealing, yet, all my hormones say "do want."

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
because they're soft and bouncy duh

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
To be fair girls loving the cock is like guys loving the vadge. It is biological and strongly associated with sex/pleasure. A closer comparison between guys loving bewbs would be girls loving muscular guys.

RE: tit love:

- Freud: we breastfed and therefore tits are associated with the pleasure of feeding (nom nom nom bewbs / suck her tits).
- Freud: we love our mums and breastfeeding is about as closer as we ever physically got to so we're chasing that.
- Biology/evolution: human babies have a relatively flat face and therefore the boob protrudes to prevent accidental smothering (most animals this is the reverse). Therefore men like woman to have big tits because they are less likely to smother our kids.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
they're an integral part of the female form, which we are genetically wired to find attractive to ensure the propagation of our species

bam.
i feel you bro. those genetically wired part of the female form is da bom!

HalcyonSky

HSC
Tried to include as much alliteration in thread title as possible.

Anyway, why do guys think they're so attracted to boobs?

Is it a natural thing or more that society has gone "you're meant to like these" so you do?

Is it cause (most) of you don't have them?

Feel free to get your Freud on.
are you retarded?

what pacchiru said

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I think its something to do with our ability to provide for a child, thats why guys like the hour glass figure, big hips, bip boobs and a big arse, all designed to be good for baby making.

Its not comparable with girls liking Penis, men like Vagina's and I don't hear most girls saying 'ohhh penis' like most men say 'boobies!'

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Thats only because you don't see much vadge while walking down the street.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i do not go bonkers for man boobs k?

i laid my semen on many a girls boobs. I duno y, boobs seem to be magnetic to us guys. Just love the busty set of tits. Fucken awesome. Vote Obama 2012
LOL

To be fair girls loving the cock is like guys loving the vadge. It is biological and strongly associated with sex/pleasure. A closer comparison between guys loving bewbs would be girls loving muscular guys.

RE: tit love:

- Freud: we breastfed and therefore tits are associated with the pleasure of feeding (nom nom nom bewbs / suck her tits).
- Freud: we love our mums and breastfeeding is about as closer as we ever physically got to so we're chasing that.
- Biology/evolution: human babies have a relatively flat face and therefore the boob protrudes to prevent accidental smothering (most animals this is the reverse). Therefore men like woman to have big tits because they are less likely to smother our kids.
what the fuck, your mum's boobs?

HSC
fuck i love boobs though
i just really love them
i dont really mind
if i am behind
below or above them
theyre just so jubbly
they make me feel lubbly
i just really love...

boobs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)