Why didn't your last relationship work? (1 Viewer)

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
We started dating very young and we have been together for almost 3 years which then made us too comfortable too early ... We are still on and off though so I suppose it is kind of working

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
VonDavis said:
We started dating very young and we have been together for almost 3 years which then made us too comfortable too early ... We are still on and off though so I suppose it is kind of working
yeh that's like me and my ex..we'd been together off and on (more on though) for like 5 years...were curently on an 'off' at the moment...might last a while this time actually

santaslayer

HSC
We did everything a couple would possibly do. What do we do then? Marriage? ...Ewwww...
I'm only 19.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
My last relationship ended because I stopped having feelings for him.
Not really a problem, it's just how things go sometimes.

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Does anybody else find that when you get really comfortable with someone you seem to find them unattractive sexually and more attractive as a good friend?

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
No actually i find that if i feel really comfortable with a guy, its way easier to turn it into something intimate...theres no point pouncing on someone who u have no idea if they feel the same bout you or if their not emotionally compatible with you......unless ur just extremely horney! :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Only if the real jumb has the personality opposite to that of e-jumb.
Either way, you would love to have me as a boyfriend.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
VonDavis said:
Does anybody else find that when you get really comfortable with someone you seem to find them unattractive sexually and more attractive as a good friend?
Not at all.

I wouldn't be able to do anything with someone I'm not totally comfortable with. In fact, if I get really comfortable with a guy, I'll start being sexually attracted to him.

Do you mean get comfortable as in picking your nose, burping, farting etc in front of him? In that case... maybe it would fit into the good friend category more. But I could do all that in front of my boyfriend, it doesn't really matter.

Jumb: stop e-dreaming, you hippy.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
no chemistry...just felt like mates doing stuff (2 weeks)

the one before that - he had pretty high expectations of me/what i should be (3 months)

one before that (first) - i didnt really feel much for him in the end, he turned into a total dickhead..hell jealouse, way too macho, druggo, dropout (well he dropped out a couple of months after we broke up). i got shitty caus he was so clingy and i was doing my trials/half yrlies/pip..i couldnt talk/spend time with him much, so he got kinda cut. then 1 or 2 months before we broke up, he became friends with some chick he'd never actually met (got her number off a mutual friend, who neither of them actually liked), and he bragged to me how much he called/msg'd/chatted to her (dont know if it was his way of trying to make me talk more, but it got on my nerves a bit anyway)..i finally broke it off after he had phone sex with her (8 months)

Shaynie69

HSC
Mine didnt work because i wanted to be on my own for a while and see how much better i am in myself. Well im more active and more bitchy and i seem to have more time for my friends, when im not sick that is.......Hey adina (sweetXSanity!)??!!

Shaynie69

HSC
Mine didnt work because i wanted to be on my own for a while and see how much better i am in myself. Well im more active and more bitchy and i seem to have more time for my friends, when im not sick that is.......Hey adina (sweetXSanity!)??!!

And now it looks like we MIGHT be getting back together.....guh i dont know what to do. give me a gun.

Last edited:

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Hehe yeah shaynie SweetXInsanity
i wanted sumfin kool as a name.. and PLUS its a section of lyrics from a mad perfect circle song :)

-in conclusion to my relo probs..i just get sick of em and break their hearts.. then inturn break my own lol :confused: someone get back to me once they find the logic in what i just said....

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Too much, too fast.

There needs to be some element of mystery in a relationship to keep it going. Having shower-sex after 3 days is never good.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Why didn't my last relationship work?

I wasn't ready for the relationship in the first place. I had too many emotional hangups from a previous relationship for me to actually make a go of it. It ended up not being a full relationship but rather a very solid friendship instead because I simply wasn't ready at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)