why do girls play hard to gett?? (2 Viewers)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
heaps of girls play hard to get though. But i will show them, lets see how hard to get they are when i chloroform they ass!

CramMaster

HSC
Its a test dude. They're looking for guys worthy of their time which are only 1 in 100 and so they WANT that one guy; all the others are losers. Dont become like them.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
It's because they want to think they are supper hot and attractive when in fact they are generally fat and ugly.

If a girl does this, she is not worth it.

Like once I asked a girl out and she said "I don't really know...maybe" and I took this to mean either
a. it's a no thus give up or
b. she is playing hard to get, thus not the type of girl I would want to go out with in the first place so she can get fucked (by someone else, but they probably wouldn't be as good as me).

It is lame and immature and girls who do it should be treated with contempt until they have to do the chasing, which makes life easier for everyone.

Women are evil.

That is what my father taught me at a young age, and it is true.

Never trust them, for they are the devils finest concubine.

CramMaster

HSC
ElGronko, please dont give advice like this EVER AGAIN.

WTF?? How can you say blatantly that women are evil?

They arent the problem you ARE.

You just don't know how to make a woman feel comfortable. I bet your the type of guy that buys 100 roses and gets rejected thinking "Why me why me?"

Women will only chase YOU if they feel attraction for you, but judging by your misogynistic attitude thats never going to happen.

Now look, I'm sure you're a decent guy but seriously think before you give advice!!! You dont want to create a whole generation of women-haters do you? I'd like to use the metaphor of a tiger to describe women. If you act too fast it will bite; however if you soothe them, everything will turn out ok.

cl3nta

HSC
CramMaster said:
I bet your the type of guy that buys 100 roses and gets rejected thinking "Why me why me?"
Haha. That type of behaviour belongs to the "chump" be an alpha male. Make them chase YOU for once... peace

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
they want to make sure that the guys are actually interested enough. :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
CramMaster said:
You just don't know how to make a woman feel comfortable. I bet your the type of guy that buys 100 roses and gets rejected thinking "Why me why me?"

Women will only chase YOU if they feel attraction for you, but judging by your misogynistic attitude thats never going to happen.
Make up youre mind. There are pussies (i.e. 100 roses), and arseholes (i.e. misogynists), but the two tend not to corollate all that often.

CramMaster

HSC
You'd be surprised withoutaface. Normally pussy behaviour tends to lead to arsehole behaviour after continual rejection.

iwannarock

HSC
because girls are the devil bobby bouche!

the devil!

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
because it takes 9 months for the child to gestate and another 18 years worth of caring for.

they want to make sure its a good one.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Can't remember where I learned this but it may hold some truths.

*Women and men both love to play games.
*Courting is a very fun (admit, both sides enjoy the chase).
*Women know a man is interested while he's after them, by playing hard to get they're seeing to what lengths the man loves them.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
...because apparently it works.

If they know you're interested they won't give you the time of day but the moment you give up and start ignoring the hell out of the guy he can't do enough to get your attention.

Yeah, I don't understand it either.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
La Bomba said:
Girls play hard to get because they are dumb fucks and wanna prove they're so good playin hard to get, but it gonna backfire, cauz guys jus give up cauz its too much of a hassle to go after them for ages, and chicks shuld jus go out wif hooever they like rather than playin a dumbass game, and its ur own dumbass fault whilst ur playin "hard to get" that they stop liking you and end contact with you.
Hey mang, you speak so true aight, i reckon. Why play hard 2 get 4 ladies, don't you wanna be tight cuz we're just dumbasses who want some "back fire" if you kno wat i min.

15 yrs old reprezent

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
jamez1990 said:
im just wondering.. why do certain girls play hard to get? not in sex wise.. but like in relationship perspectives
is it becaues they have high standards, or is it becaues their unsuree ?
Something to do with social values - they expect males to 'court' or 'pursue' them, also to get a sense of self worth. Sometimes a girl thinks she's all that, or a girl with low self esteem would play hard to get to see if the guy cares enough about her or whatever. Hell, maybe it's even a test to avoid future hurt.

I refuse to play hard to get though. All relationship issues are settled best with brutal honesty. Mind games are either just for fun or as means of revenge.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
flyingdown said:
Something to do with social values - they expect males to 'court' or 'pursue' them, also to get a sense of self worth. Sometimes a girl thinks she's all that, or a girl with low self esteem would play hard to get to see if the guy cares enough about her or whatever. Hell, maybe it's even a test to avoid future hurt.

I refuse to play hard to get though. All relationship issues are settled best with brutal honesty. Mind games are either just for fun or as means of revenge.
OK what about from another school ?

carreau

HSC
CramMaster said:
ElGronko, please dont give advice like this EVER AGAIN.

WTF?? How can you say blatantly that women are evil?

They arent the problem you ARE.

Now look, I'm sure you're a decent guy but seriously think before you give advice!!! You dont want to create a whole generation of women-haters do you? I'd like to use the metaphor of a tiger to describe women. If you act too fast it will bite; however if you soothe them, everything will turn out ok.
You took that other guy's response way too personally.. You came off a bit as the overly sensitive type there buddy. There are girls out there who are into that hard to get stuff, but most of them don't even realise they are doing it, a few are just not too confident about commitment with a guy. So much crap gets thrown around about males and females and how they act as it is, go read through the sealed section of a Cleo and see the shit they write about us lol.. Very very little of it is even remotely accurate..

But, you can't generalise that all girl's play hard to get. MOST of them are different (haha)

There is only one fact.. That is 99% of girls are bitches. Not all the time, maybe hardly ever. But when the bitch inside gets unleashed it will be heard :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)