Why Do People Add Their Notes After The Exams Have Past (1 Viewer)

LusoAustraliana

HSC
I DNT GET IT wats the point of that?!?!!?
if ur to give out ur notes you would do it b4 the exam not after it...
oh well

opinions?!?!?!?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
LusoAustraliana said:
I DNT GET IT wats the point of that?!?!!?
if ur to give out ur notes you would do it b4 the exam not after it...
oh well

opinions?!?!?!?

Well I only did because I know that the amount of people who do OGS or Chaucer are few... and I'm a selfish idiot and hope to beat them with the notes I made. :p

After the exam - I intended my notes to be used for the new Year 12's, since most of the notes I took from this website were from previous years :)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
yeah, you have to still remember, you are still competing against others.

Posting notes after exams is to help the Class of 2005, while still allowing you to kick arse for this years HSC.

Plebeian

People might also wait until they have time - eg. all my notes are handwritten, I'll type them out and put them up when I have 4 months of sitting around doing nothing, may as well do something useful - but right now I'm not wasting time doing it.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Techie said:
People might also wait until they have time - eg. all my notes are handwritten, I'll type them out and put them up when I have 4 months of sitting around doing nothing, may as well do something useful - but right now I'm not wasting time doing it.
I sure as hell won't be doing that in my 4 months

Farkette

HSC
cos we are mean mofos!!! *cue evil laugh*

MUAhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

ahem yes we ARE competing against each other.. call it selfish, call it Smart i say.

like whn ur teacher wants to copy ur 20/20 essay or whatever and give it to the whole class. ur like hell no! cos then everyone will just copy it, thus reducing its originality and flair, and urs (and the whole classes) hsc paper will be crapper cos the markers will observe 24 near-identical papers and will automatically know that the class is homogenised (gotta get ready 4 bio lol) and all marks wont be high..

(i like to waffle, yes)

natalie22

yeah as pointed out already i think its pretty clear...we r all competing against each other..end of the day u wanna help ppl by giving them answers on 1 dot point in a syllabus or something but then there is the possibility that a week before the exam someone goes on 2 bos n just prints off all ur notes...all ur hard work...used for the wrong reasons...now i dont personally care if future students not in my yr do that..but the possibility of someone that im competing against doing that just bugs me!
selfish...it may be...but well thats just the way it is

Jessisbored

HSC
competition. you have spent ages writing great notes and you are giving them out for free? Plus with my notes, im sooo slow i only finish them by the time i actually need to know the work so its pointless. but ill post them up probably

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)