Why don't girls like me :( (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
They reject you because you walk around all day fully covered with a paper bag on your head, thus not allowing anyone to know your ethnicity.

People find that creepy.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
They reject you because you walk around all day fully covered with a paper bag on your head, thus not allowing anyone to know your ethnicity.

People find that creepy.
lol. i got a few after me. but i just don like any of them. the ones i like are too good for me D: QQ

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
What is your ethnicity anyway? Just out of curiosity.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
i cant help u witff ur problem until u tell me ur ethnicity.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You're probably from an ugly/rude race that girls don't like.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
lol. i got a few after me. but i just don like any of them. the ones i like are too good for me D: QQ
you cant afford to be too picky unless ur look like Brad Pitt lol. just take wat u can get.

LonelyWolf

HSC
So how do I get girls to like me? I don't see anything wrong with me, but the girls I go for just reject me. I'm decent looking, tall(184cm), reasonably successful, good build (I gym 4 time a week). So why can't I get any girls? I feel really lonely.
no offence, but you're probably average/ugly - it really is the only reason. Maybe you're getting rejected only by superficial hot sluts, try different gurls. btw I'm sure no one cars about your atar/vce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)