Why have you had a detention? (1 Viewer)

dunjaaa

HSC
oh it was started by me lol, basically everyone made way for the teacher to walk through just like a guard of honour and I shouted, "washing machine!" and pushed the teacher causing a chain reaction from everyone to join in haha.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
he did it first when teacher didn't look, nearly died, got revenge, sack wacked the mofo twice as hard and teacher saw. We were equal after, and had peace.

williamdaft

HSC
he did it first when teacher didn't look, nearly died, got revenge, sack wacked the mofo twice as hard and teacher saw. We were equal after, and had peace.
hahahah, that reminds me back in year 9 when my friend sackwacked a yr7 kid coz he was spitting apple at my friend. Funny thing was a teacher was right behind us.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
my friend tackled some yr 2 kid that kept interrupting our handball in yr 4.

kostadalianas

HSC
went to a cronulla excursion, drew a 1m long dick on the sand then sat in front of it while couple friends took pictures, all in good fun, got a afternoon detention for that, on the same day my friend drew a 100m long dick on the beach, wrote the school's name in the middle of it, sat in front of it and a few people took pictures, he got a lunch detention.
fuck me
fucking girraween

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
played handball across the street, during heavy traffic.

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
In Year 9 I managed to skip a LOT of classes (rebellious stage yes), my school had a bad role-taking system and I basically got away with skipping class after class after class. In Year 10, I was called to the office when they finally checked the attendance system and realised I had skipped dozens of school days the year before. The rules were that you got one detention for every hour of class missed, but because I missed so many (the accumulated punishment would have been unreasonable) they just gave me a few consecutive Friday detentions, referred me to the counsellor and kept a very close watch on me to make sure I turned up to school. Haha they were so soft on me, I should have gotten suspended like my best friend at the time.

Last edited:

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
Oh yes I also got a detention for pulling a prank on a girl at camp in Year 10 (admittedly it was pretty cruel)

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
In the 4th grade I received a detention for being associated with someone who liked to throw stones.

I evolved and no longer allow pesnts to tarnish my reputation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)