Why is ANU a hole? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

00acissej

HSC
why is it that everyone i've spoken to, once i mention ANU and CANBERRA in the same sentence goes: 'ANU's a hole.'

gingerwitch28

HSC
There's nothing wrong with ANU. I think it's the 'Canberra-is-a-hole' mentality that seems to pollute ANU's image - despite the fact that it is the best university in Australia - amongst people. Everyone I've spoken to is like 'ew Canberra' also, but I go to a nerd school so once I dangle '16th-in-the-world' in their faces they tend to shut up :p

humphdogg

HSC
Uni Grad
There's nothing wrong with ANU. I think it's the 'Canberra-is-a-hole' mentality that seems to pollute ANU's image - despite the fact that it is the best university in Australia - amongst people. Everyone I've spoken to is like 'ew Canberra' also, but I go to a nerd school so once I dangle '16th-in-the-world' in their faces they tend to shut up :p
17th now :(

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
another retarded thread. People say its a hole because the last time they went to canberra was a year 6 crappy excursion. Its wayyy better when you're over 18 for sure.

Ishynooshy

HSC
I'm not at the ANU yet, but when I went to the open day earlier this year I didn't think it was a hole at all. Sure Sydney/Melbourne have a lot of places for clubbing and that, but who has the time to visit them all on top of study?

I too go to a nerdy school and need to drop the "It's a better uni than USyd/UNSW/UTS" every now and again to get them to shut up about how im going to die of boredom.

philphie

Banned
HSC
another retarded thread. People say its a hole because the last time they went to canberra was a year 6 crappy excursion. Its wayyy better when you're over 18 for sure.
lol a universal truth

philphie

Banned
HSC
really though what do you do for fun in canberra?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
ever heard of the war memorial or questacon?

omg i loved those places, are they still around?:D

theres parliament house, the aboriginal tent embassy

and...my favourite

DAIRRRY QUEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!:D

you guys should check it out, its wicked!!!:D

philphie

Banned
HSC
fuck go to sleep skyline and stop following me, i never knew you could stak someone through forums

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
fuck go to sleep skyline and stop following me, i never knew you could stak someone through forums

just waiting till i piss you off

are you pissed off yet???

hahahahahaha!!!

free forum fool, i can go on any thread i dammn please...so make me!

btw you should go to sleep its way past your bedtime, you should go before you miss out on hearing the three little pigs being read to you :D

oh and btw you started following me...so cope it boy!

this session is adjourned :shoot:

philphie

Banned
HSC
just waiting till i piss you off

are you pissed off yet???

hahahahahaha!!!

free forum fool, i can go on any thread i dammn please...so make me!

btw you should go to sleep its way past your bedtime, you should go before you miss out on hearing the three little pigs being read to you :D

oh and btw you started following me...so cope it boy!

this session is adjourned :shoot:
no i'm just tired, i'm not going to bed anytime soon, i'm suffering from a spell of insomnia, why are you still up old friend?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
no i'm just tired, i'm not going to bed anytime soon, i'm suffering from a spell of insomnia, why are you still up old friend?

well id be asking you the same thing now?

im bored...thats wat boredofstudies is for isnt it? Its for bored insufferable pieces of shits who dont have anything else to do then make themselves look like fools on forums....isnt it?:confused: either that or try to sound intelligent, god i cant stand them nerds...they are really annoying...ellipses.....dot dot dot, im lost in thought....while typing this reply....meh.

anyway, yes, well isnt that fun, catching wild pokemon on forums...ohh would you look at that, i ran out of pokeballs, now i better go grab someone elses balls to catch em all!

so what are you doing here?

philphie

Banned
HSC
i'm just taking quick short breaks from house hunting, going on BOS keeps me from touching myself fondly

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
i'm just taking quick short breaks from house hunting, going on BOS keeps me from touching myself fondly

woweee well i had no idea you could resist touching yourself for all this time???

like i really wanted to know...what you do with your hands is your own business

house hunting? cool? where abouts you looking to build?

is it one storey or 2 storey?

philphie

Banned
HSC
woweee well i had no idea you could resist touching yourself for all this time???

like i really wanted to know...what you do with your hands is your own business

house hunting? cool? where abouts you looking to build?

is it one storey or 2 storey?
yep i'm an animal. not building, just finding a new place to rent. i'm renting out one of my places down in liverpool, and using that money to move to some place in balmain

Wepwawet

HSC
Children...

I would just like to say, it really isn't about the place - it's the people and you'll get awesome people anywhere. ~yes even in Canberra

HSC
wish they had put the act on the coast, beaches is what turns me off canberra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)