Why study medicine and why do you want to become a doctor? (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
In other words, he's trying to reduce his competition by using other people, but a poor attempt was made.

Champ101

HSC
In other words, he's trying to reduce his competition by using other people, but a poor attempt was made.
You are a distasteful person Adrita, to say the very least. I find it very unintelligent of you to straight away assume with little doubt when you accuse, " he's trying to reduce his competition". I can assure you that with an attitude like yours, an unwillingness to help and your churlish tone that i would not recommend you, let alone picture you as being a doctor or a medical student.

Additionally, this is a community board for people sharing thoughts, seeking advice and asking questions. If you don't want to contribute in a positive way, don't write anything at all.
You don't know me, you don't know who i am, so do not accuse me of "snaking".

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure there are already like a zillion threads on this

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
You guys upset OP and made him change his OP

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
You are a distasteful person Adrita, to say the very least. I find it very unintelligent of you to straight away assume with little doubt when you accuse, " he's trying to reduce his competition". I can assure you that with an attitude like yours, an unwillingness to help and your churlish tone that i would not recommend you, let alone picture you as being a doctor or a medical student.

Additionally, this is a community board for people sharing thoughts, seeking advice and asking questions. If you don't want to contribute in a positive way, don't write anything at all.
Inb4 needs answers for med interview
Precisely lol.

bangladesh

HSC

u fucken mad son. Inb4 they ask you this question in your interview and you choke because no one gave a proper response for you to use in your med interview. gg

BlugyBlug

HSC
Because I get high on the smell of triclosan. Looking forward to med so I can secretly smear that liquid all over me and bathe in it.

(serious though that stuff smells amazing - its the pink soap they use in hospitals)

Last edited:

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I wanted to be become a doctor in year 7, mainly because I wanted to make my southern Asian parents proud but also they could look at me and say "I am proud of you son"

But also make my family members jelly, that I made into med. and they didn't

Use this for ur interview , 100% u will get in

It was also the reason to contribute to a better world, but no body gives a crap
About that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)