Why'd you choose Chem? (1 Viewer)

Oritsuro

HSC
argh123 said:
get a life
And here we are, trying to provoke someone on the internet. I envy your life, which must be infinitely better than mine I'm sure.

On topic: I picked chem because I slept through commerce in Yr10, and bio didn't interest me at all. Though I'm not sure why I kept it until now.

HSC
Well sorta got roped into doing chem since there was nothing else on the line, but now i really enjoy it, have so much fun cause another of my friends does it and our teacher rocks so it makes learning the stuff more enjoyable

xx__savannah

HSC
I 'chose' Chemistry because I was part of an accelerated science class in year 9, and it was either repeat the SC or do pre-lim Chem in year 10. And then in year 11, I figured I might as well do the HSC twice cos I suck so much at the subject.

Having said that, there's nothing else on that line at my school that I'd be interested in -- Earth and Enviro, PDHPE, Senior, DT -- and I already do one subject without a teacher via website, no-way I was doing another.

followme

HSC
Honestly i never liked chem. i was planning to drop chem in term 3 prelim cuz i bludge through chem in year 11. My friends insisted tat i should continue so i began to take it seriously in term 4 start of HSC, and my marks improved heaps since.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
picked chem cause i wanted to blow stuff up and set things on fire lol. and the fact that you need two sciences for pretty much any uni science course, but yeah, mainly the blowing stuff up thing, tho we still havent blown anything up yet...but i can hope!!!
stuck around cause the teacher and people in the class just make it mad fun.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
everybody (well at least those in my school) pick chem because of the awesome scaling.

just like people choosing ext 1/ext 2 maths :p

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shush the humanities must propagate propaganda muahahahaha

what are you gonna do about it Bond? ionic bond :p

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
bobness said:
shush the humanities must propagate propaganda muahahahaha

what are you gonna do about it Bond? ionic bond :p
not covalent?

lilchip12

HSC
I chose chemistry, because I'm asian. Lol. Asian subjects Include: 4u Maths, English (I hate english), Chemistry, Physics and Economics.

PS: If this has been already said, sorry I'm just not bothered to read, just want to learn! :p

bubbly

HSC
I chose chemistry bcoz it was wat was left.

I originally chose ancient history.

I am glad that i have chem now ova ancient history.

Chem wasnt as bad as wat i originally thought it would b

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)