will esl english drop my attar?! (1 Viewer)

zozoraneem

HSC
Hi I just got my report for the first term of year 12,
I have improved my ranks since year 11 to be 1st in everything I do but Biology to be the 3rd
For english I have done 2 exams and my maeks were 36/40
And 25/30
They are the highest marks in the class. However the esl class is doing really bad that the overall grade is C *I am not sure if its like the median*

After I saw this on my report I started to freak out as I was thinking that I would get a band 4 for english.

Can somebody help me and tell me if I will be affected even though I am first
And can bio drop my attar because I am 3rd?!

I do maths extension 2 and 1. Arabic and arabic ext 1. English esl. Bio. Chem

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I have improved my ranks since year 11 to be 1st in everything I do but Biology to be the 3rd
And 25/30
They are the highest marks in the class. However the esl class is doing really bad that the overall grade is C *I am not sure if its like the median*

After I saw this on my report I started to freak out as I was thinking that I would get a band 4 for english.

Aren't you coming first in ESL since you got the highest marks? So how could you be affected by the others if you're coming first? Also how are you doing in Arabic, are you coming first?

By the way, I've been reading some comments mentioning that ESL scales as much as Advanced, not sure if this is true though.

zozoraneem

HSC
Hi
Are u sure people have been telling me its a bad ranking
In arabic I am ranked 3rd out of 68 people. Is that good or bad?!

Aren't you coming first in ESL since you got the highest marks? So how could you be affected by the others if you're coming first? Also how are you doing in Arabic, are you coming first?

By the way, I've been reading some comments mentioning that ESL scales as much as Advanced, not sure if this is true though.

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
And 25/30

Keep up this performance. Your friend won't impact your mark and your atar.

klee98

HSC
To actually hold a good position, you need to be first in a strong cohort, not mediocre. Especially in ESL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)