will get 90+? (1 Viewer)

Roors

HSC
sorry about that tantrum guys.
i just dont wana prediction anymore after posting my marks.
I'd just rather, because i am quite happy and wouldnt wanna be disapointed!
i forgot about the "quick edit" thingo before i submitted the message above this one heheh
so ignore anyhting i said im my messages
:S i thik i should go now

Huy

HSC
N/A
@Roors: okay, I'll see you on MSN. We'll talk later.

You have a very high IPT mark... I'm (really) jealous of you.

Roors

HSC
i thought i took it off before anyone saw it!!!! hehehe its ok though, as long as its just Huy. I just dont want people to think im saying it to "show off". coz i be good girl! hehe
Thanks Huy, hope u went well......and take it easy dude (relax)!!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
@Roors: I saw a bit of it, but I only looked at IPT for a split second until it was gone.

I don't think you're a show off. And thanks, I haven't checked my results (as you know) and I didn't get much sleep (a few hours this morning, after 5am).

I didn't get up till about 10 ish and I've been here ever since.

I need to go and lie down, *tired and sore back, fingers hurting a bit so I'll go cool them down*

quarkfire

bludger
HSC
N/A
huy I know how you feel, I wasn't going to check my results either but after much thought I finally did it. Well, I'm glad I did :) The results weren't great, but much better than what I expected. I'm sure you'll feel the same if you check yours!

Huy

HSC
N/A
@quark: I went out for three hours, walked around my entire suburb, shopping centres, went to the park, everywhere - just to avoid looking at the results. I did have a really good, long think about it, and I even went to bed for about 2 hours (I just woke up!).

I know my results wont be great, but I right now, my expectations are very low. I'll check mine soon, following the UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)