Will I gain admission into Double Commerce with my Selection Rank in January Round 2? (1 Viewer)

elegantangel17

HSC
Hi all,

My selection rank is 97.5. I had a bit of a complicated situation, but now I am basically hoping to receive an offer from UNSW for Double Commerce in January Round 2. The lowest selection rank was 93.25 in January Round 1. What are my chances of gaining admission?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Your chances of receiving an offer may be influenced by the number of places available for the program that you have applied for, as well as other applicants with whom you are competing for a place in January Round 2. Generally speaking, there are fewer places available with each subsequent round, since offers would have been made in previous rounds, many of which would have been accepted. Thus, there may be a higher chance of receiving an offer in earlier rounds due to more places being available at earlier stages. At the same time, competition may become slightly stronger in later rounds due to the lower number of places. However, given that most students would have likely received an offer in earlier rounds, there may be a lower number of applicants with whom you will be competing for an offer in January Round 2.

With that being said, the most important element remains to achieve a sufficiently high ATAR/selection rank for your desired program, as this essentially maximises your chances of receiving an offer, if not guarantees an offer. In your case, your selection rank appears to be significantly higher than the lowest selection rank in January Round 1. This indicates that you have a good chance of receiving an offer in January Round 2.

I hope this helps! :D

adfasdfgh

HSC
Hi all,

My selection rank is 97.5. I had a bit of a complicated situation, but now I am basically hoping to receive an offer from UNSW for Double Commerce in January Round 2. The lowest selection rank was 93.25 in January Round 1. What are my chances of gaining admission?
Did you make it in? I want to apply next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)