Will i get these fines? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I was driving from the city to blacktown a few nights ago, so we kinda got lost so we got onto I think the m2. Sure, we got to a tolling booth and payed the 4.40 fee and continued driving. We continued driving until we got to the blacktown exit. Now the question is - did i somehow get onto the m7 and will recieve a fine or did i just miss out on going on it. I do remember that is said a few times no cash booths here and i think(i think) it said take next exit before m7 or something. Im not too sure if it did say that so i did take the next exit anyway which was blacktown! So was this one the m7 or?

One more question, i was doing about 82 and then I saw the cammera pointing at me (in a 80 zone) but somehow it did flash? Does that mean it iddnt get me?

HSC
Ah ok, so would that mean I should be expecting a fine and how long? I did 2-3 kmph over!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
... It's preeety obvious if you're driving onto the m7. There are big etag reader things, like archways, over the road.

Also, you won't get fined if you have no etag. They'll just send you a bill.

HSC
scarybunny said:
... It's preeety obvious if you're driving onto the m7. There are big etag reader things, like archways, over the road.

Also, you won't get fined if you have no etag. They'll just send you a bill.
The only sign i went past a few times said 'no cash booths only etags accepted. I drove past that a few times then took the next exit.' Don't know if that was the m7. lol.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
#23 said:
The only sign i went past a few times said 'no cash booths only etags accepted. I drove past that a few times then took the next exit.' Don't know if that was the m7. lol.
It seems possible that you ended up on the M7.

Don't sweat it. They'll send you a bill if you did.

ant191

HSC
u need 2 go on their website and pay online or they send u out a nice fine, and yeah it will flash as you go by if u dont have an e tag or whatever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)