• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Will you be booted out of the house if you do not achieve a good UAI? (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Sefton High. We're also a top ranked school.
"top-ranked" has different connotations. In this case, he didn't say it was THE top-ranked school, but A top-ranked school.

WannaBang?

HSC
lyounamu said:
WTH? You don't even know anything! He edited that post after my post went up!

Don't even start another argument. Why would I suddently come up with that statement anyway?
I haven't editied a thing! I can't prove that, so I guess you've got to take my word for it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
If your post was edited, there'd be an italics comment on the bottom of your post to signify when you've last edited* it. In your case, you haven't.

Last edited:

WannaBang?

HSC
lyounamu said:
Don't you realise that the OP said it was the top ranked school? You make a judgement based on what I wrote not based on what OP wrote.

By the way, get my age right and you better act your age as you sound as if you are like 18 or 19.

EDIT: WTH? You are 16! (according to your profile, which may not be true as I think you are a troll).
I'm 16. Why would you think otherwise? Also, I've never quiet grasped the definition of a 'troll'

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Ok. Let's end the discussion as I am sick of coming back here and post.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
lyounamu said:
WTH? You don't even know anything! He edited that post after my post went up!
lyounamu, you quoted his post on the first page in post #8. Edits do not change quoted text, it can only perfectly preserve the original. When you quoted him, it clearly says, he was at A top ranked school, not the one and only.

Also, as explained in the above post, it will display in italics below a post when it has been edited.

You're wrong this time.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Graney said:
lyounamu, you quoted his post on the first page in post #8. Edits do not change quoted text, it can only perfectly preserve the original. When you quoted him, it clearly says, he was at A top ranked school, not the one and only.

Also, as explained in the above post, it will display in italics below a post when it has been edited.

You're wrong this time.
Ok, I admit that. Sorry about my mix-up.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
nope im pretty sure i wont cause my parents know that i would have tried my hardest. and thats all u can do right ?

WannaBang?

HSC
a.Limjoco said:
i lol at the first two pages.. sorrry just had to be said...
Nothing wrong with having a good laugh. I'm glad to know I made someone laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)